Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ALL US SERVER GOLD (NORMAL) .95/M

Discussion on WTB ALL US SERVER GOLD (NORMAL) .95/M within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I will buy all your gold for diablo 3 US server (normal)

price : .95/mil

Will not do business with anyone that have lower than 10 million to sell.

Instant payment with over 300+ verified paypal

yahoo: d2makerx
aim: d2makerx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
08/24/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Currently buying all your gold for US server, softcore(normal). I will not buy or do business with any seller that have less than 5 million of gold for sale. My paypal is 100% verify and do business over 300+ customers. Seller have to go first Current offer price : .95usd/mil My contact Skype: d2makerx yahoo: d2makerx aim: d2makerx
WTB ALL US SERVER GOLD (NORMAL) .92/M
08/23/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
I’m currently buying all gold for US server, softcore(normal). Gold price varies from day to days but the price for soft core will be from .9 usd – 1 usd. I will not buy or do business with any seller that have less than 5 million of gold for sale. My paypal is 100% verify and do business over 300+ customers My contact Skype: d2makerx yahoo: d2makerx aim: d2makerx text or call: 626 869 8648 (can only speak English and Vietnamese)
WTB ALL US SERVER GOLD (NORMAL)
08/01/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
I'm currently buying all gold for US server, softcore(normal) and hardcore.* Gold price varies from day to days but the price for soft core will be from 1 usd - 1.5 usd hardcore will be from 2 usd - 4.5 usd, but i promise to give you a good price compare to other buyer :).* I will not buy or do business with any seller that have less than 5 million in gold for sale.* Please like this post and share this post with your friend if you're satisfy with the transaction. My contact Skype:...
WTB Diablo3 US Normal server Gold
07/14/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Contact me msn:[email protected] Skype:juliawong832