Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB any immortal bot license. high offer

Discussion on WTB any immortal bot license. high offer within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB any immortal bot license. high offer

email me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS]Pre-May 28 Immortal bot license / and 2x EU key
07/11/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Pre-May 28 Immortal bot license -50 EURO PAYPAL 2X EU KEY 25 EURO EACH ONE PAYPAL SKYPE alexutu223 up
[WTS]Pre-May 28 Immortal bot license
07/11/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
Hello I only recently found out they had stopped selling these, and I don't use mine anymore. It was purchased on the 25th of May. I can't prove I own it at the moment as their site is down, but once it's back up I can provide a screenshot and anything else. I do however, have the original email I got with my activation code in it. I am quite happy to use a middle man or any other safe guarded arrangement, whatever works for you. Being that I am not 100% on what these are worth, I'll...
WTB pre 28 immortal bot license
07/10/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to buy pre 28 immortal bot license Offer me a price. Skype : wirantono1
Buying Pre-28 Immortal License $160
06/28/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Paying $160 for Pre28 Immortal License. I can pay with Verified PayPal or Western Union. YOU will go first unless you are more reputable than me. IF NOT, FIND A MIDDLEMAN. I have huge amounts of reputation and vouchers on other sites. If you are interested, private message me and we can discuss more there. I prefer Skype as our means of communication.
[WTB] Pre-28 Immortal License $150
06/25/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
I am offering $150 PayPal for a Pre-28 Immortal License. I have Skype, where I can show you my credentials and prove to you that I am trustworthy. Private message me if you are interested in selling a license to me. Edit: So you scammers don't waste your time, I am not going first.