Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS> US Diablo III Account [PAYPAL VERIFIED ONLY] $30 USD

Discussion on WTS> US Diablo III Account [PAYPAL VERIFIED ONLY] $30 USD within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS> US Diablo III Account [PAYPAL VERIFIED ONLY] $30 USD

Fully quitting this game.

Level 60 DH on the account.

Process:
1) I'll request invoice through paypal.
2) Process the invoice [pay the $]
3) I'll provide login information for the account
4) Verify the e-mail change on the account so it becomes whatever e-mail you input
5) You can change the password and whatever you like now since the e-mail notifications no longer go to me
6) Happy trade

OR

1) Request middleman

Post if interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] US Diablo III Account [PAYPAL VERIFIED ONLY] $30USD
07/28/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 6 Replies
Fully quitting this game. Level 60 DH on the account. Process: 1) I'll request invoice through paypal. 2) Process the invoice 3) I'll provide login information for the account 4) I'll verify the e-mail change on the account so it becomes whatever e-mail you input 5) You can change the password and whatever you like now since the e-mail notifications no longer go to me
WTB Diablo 3 gold $1.8/mil US softcore, paypal verified.
07/23/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/2345/diabloiii1 .png Thank you for visiting my post! ATM I am looking to buy alot of gold! Currently ONLINE Current need: 125m Price: 1.8 USD/mil Currently have 5 CD-Keys available in which I am selling for 25m each. global US (non russian) Skype:Psykie2 Please post before contacting and leave feedback when trade is complete.
[BUY] Diablo 3 Gold EU SC / verified business paypal
06/30/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, we are searching for gold suppliers with huge supplying amounts each day. At the moment we are selling up to 500M Gold per day and we even need more. Do you have more than 50M Gold a day? And want to be one of our suppliers? Are you interested in long term business relationship? PM me and get all important info.
WTS Diablo 3 Gold US Softcore - 1M = $8.99 USD, verified PayPal only
06/13/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
WTS Diablo 3 Gold US Softcore - 1M = $8.99 USD, verified PayPal only. You'll have to go first unless you are super-trusted here. Trades are made in game. Currently have 10M. Add me: MSN - [email protected] Skype - septwolf1234 There are no exceptions; please do not add if you are not willing to go first or have a trusted account here. Thanks. new price $7.99 per