Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling D3 Account, Lvl 33 Barbarian/Loot included CHEAP

Discussion on Selling D3 Account, Lvl 33 Barbarian/Loot included CHEAP within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling D3 Account, Lvl 33 Barbarian/Loot included CHEAP

Picked up a few new games, not doing diablo 3 so much anymore. Looking to sell my char/game account, has a lvl 33 barbarian included, very good loot, all strength, exp, gold find, life bonuses on all loot. Send me an offer, looking to sell quick.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling DOTA 2 Beta KEYS (Proof Included)! Cheap + Vouches Provided!
10/22/2012 - Dota Trading - 13 Replies
Hello everyone. I'm selling DotA 2 Beta Keys once again. Noting that I am newly registered member of the forums, I am willing to go first if I consider you a reputable trader. Or use a reputable middle-man who we both agree upon. Or receive half the payment, send key, then receive other half. I have vouches and proof of legitimate purchases from my past thread as well as my steam profile.
[Selling] Steam account with 8 games. [MW3 included]
06/12/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Steam account - Games: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Counter Strike 1.6 Counter Strike Condition Zero Half Life Blacklight: Tango Down
Selling HoN early beta account. Goldshield included.
04/04/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
Hi, iam willing to trade my early beta HoN account for ingame gold coins. My account has alot of limited stuff from the store, so the price will be hovering around 30-40$. It has the following items from the store: Heart Japan Symbol Canon Bombadier Ninja Bubbles King Cthulufant Jollywood
Selling lvl 30 Account EU West,Rare skins and more included
02/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling League of Legends LvL 30 Account with : *****77 Heroes Heroes that are missing : -Ahri -Caytlin -Galio -Garen -Karma -Leona
[S] Selling (EU) LoL 30 Account - Details included
06/29/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Dear Sir or Madam, since I am playing League Of Legends on another account, because I am no longer satisfied with its summoner's name and dont want to pay the 10€ to change it, I decided to sell it and invest the money for the other one :) Overview: Level 30 28 different champions (T1 - T5) 3 Rune Pages (1 for AD, 2 for AP) 667 RP