Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]Pre-May 28 Immortal bot license

Discussion on [WTS]Pre-May 28 Immortal bot license within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS]Pre-May 28 Immortal bot license

Hello

I only recently found out they had stopped selling these, and I don't use mine anymore. It was purchased on the 25th of May.

I can't prove I own it at the moment as their site is down, but once it's back up I can provide a screenshot and anything else. I do however, have the original email I got with my activation code in it.

I am quite happy to use a middle man or any other safe guarded arrangement, whatever works for you. Being that I am not 100% on what these are worth, I'll leave it up to potential buyers to make offers.

Thanks
Old 07/01/2012, 16:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm really looking for one post-may 28th version for my personal use but if you had a reasonable figure in mind for this one I'd be open to hearing it.

Money, or IGG. Middleman WILL be used.
Thanks!

(PM me)
Old 07/08/2012, 23:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Have you already sold the immortal bot account? If not please pm me. Thank you.
Old 07/11/2012, 15:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would buy one too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Diablo 3 Immortal Bot License
07/01/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys (and ladies?) I've been interested in purchasing a license for a while and held off on doing it due to, well, disliking the game so much I didn't really care to have anything to do it. I've re-evaluated my views and I've been playing through it and I think with a bit of help, it can definitely be a winner (my opinion). I'd like to purchase a license (only ONE, for my own personal use). I see some selling for upwards of $300 each (multi-account licenses I believe) and those...
WTB Pre28 Immortal License $160
06/28/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
Paying $160 for Pre28 Immortal License. I can pay with Verified PayPal or Western Union. YOU will go first unless you are more reputable than me. I have huge amounts of reputation and vouchers on other sites. If you are interested, private message me and we can discuss more there. I prefer Skype as our means of communication.
[WTB] immortal license (after 28th)
06/27/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Closed
[WTB] Pre-28 Immortal License $150
06/25/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
I am offering $150 PayPal for a Pre-28 Immortal License. I have Skype, where I can show you my credentials and prove to you that I am trustworthy. Private message me if you are interested in selling a license to me. Edit: So you scammers don't waste your time, I am not going first.
WTS Diablo 3 immortal bot license
06/18/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
Immortal bot form VitrualSteroids.com Currently it's unavailable to buy license from them because they are out of stock or something like that. It's a lifetime license with updates for every D3 and warden patch. Memory bot with maphack included, sell/repair, chicken, collect item regarding to iLvl, Quest start/talk with quest Npc. and so on. http://2.imgland.net/-o6imc.png Proof that I have it Sale includes: - Bot account modified to your e-mail address. - 1 / month possibility of...