Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Diablo 3 Immortal Bot License

Discussion on [WTB] Diablo 3 Immortal Bot License within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Diablo 3 Immortal Bot License

Hey guys (and ladies?)

I've been interested in purchasing a license for a while and held off on doing it due to, well, disliking the game so much I didn't really care to have anything to do it.

I've re-evaluated my views and I've been playing through it and I think with a bit of help, it can definitely be a winner (my opinion).

I'd like to purchase a license (only ONE, for my own personal use).

I see some selling for upwards of $300 each (multi-account licenses I believe) and those are NOT, I repeat NOT, the ones that I am interested in.

Also, I've seen the single license ones going for $100 as well and I can tell you now I'm not paying that, so don't ask.

If you have one, PM me with what you're reasonably wanting (in-game gold or real money ONLY) and we'll discuss the details.

A middleman will be used, regardless of your reputation.

Thanks

Leopardly

Also, this should go without saying but serious sellers only.

I'm looking to make a deal fairly quickly.
Old 07/01/2012, 06:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I think they average about 180$ per lisence. I think there are timed and lifetime ones. I do not know the prices for each though.
Old 07/01/2012, 11:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have a pre May 28 account I will never use again, only used it for a week

I don't know what the process is, and I'm not sure what it's worth, but I am happy to discuss the price.

The alternative is that it sits here and I never use it again, so I may as well get something for it.

Thanks
Old 07/01/2012, 16:43   #4

Boxer, your pricing may be correct with the pre-28th licenses which allow you to bot on an unlimited number of accounts.

While that is certainly nice, its not really what I'm looking for ONLY because people charge stupidly high amounts of money for them.

The single account licenses sell for close to their original cost. Anywhere from about 40-60 dollars.