Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pokrat (Numba1 in game name) SCAMMER ALERT

Discussion on Pokrat (Numba1 in game name) SCAMMER ALERT within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pokrat (Numba1 in game name) SCAMMER ALERT

This guy Pokrat, a.k.a Numba1 = in game name.

BIG SCAMMER. Offers to pay via paypal and then takes the item and leaves without payment. Has done it to about 50 other people which anyone can find out just by doing a simple google search now for the name Numba1 scammer diablo 3.

DO NOT ever trade with this guy, he should be banned from these forums as well. The amount of scams he has done is just mind boggling.

I have about 30 screenshots for proof, if anyone doesn't believe that he is in fact a scammer, just ask me and i will post them. He made me make this account just to send me a pm to verify it's him and all that scammer nonsense that i fell for.

BEWARE!
Old 06/30/2012, 21:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

wow just got scammed by this guy
Old 06/30/2012, 21:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he just tried to scam me then, thanks for making this thread.
Old 03/20/2013, 23:37   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello i guess i was scammed 2 by this scamming superstar, anyways he uses his trade rating with this account name: dependable12 , all positive feedback was given by himself so usernames on this forums that are his are : remplin,chingleez1,Rampagez,winkster,pokrat

His acount name in path of exile is named: pokrat, hope this helps here and dotn be stupid as me and ignore the information internet gives u (: cheers