Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need immortal bot + d3 account / CD KEY

Discussion on Need immortal bot + d3 account / CD KEY within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need immortal bot + d3 account / CD KEY

Hello everybody !

I search for immortal bot + d3 account / cd KEY

I'll pay via paypal OR moneybooker. Please post here and tell my your prices

I'll give first at ppl with high rep

No one ? i'll pay first at ppl i trust and moneybooker have no charge back possibility..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Immortal Bot - 1 Account - 3 Licences - after May 28
07/05/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 4 Replies
English: Hi I'm selling my Virtual Steroids Account. There are 3 single licences on this account so you can bot with 3 different battlenet accounts (EU & US). You can change them immediately after getting the Account data. If you wish, i could provide a screenshot Price is 114$ or 45 mio Ingame Gold (EU only) Payment only via Paypal. You go first and we will do a Black Market Trade. skype: Hawtin1987
[S] Immortal bot account/key [B] 30€ psc
06/10/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 5 Replies
Topic sagt alles. Ist dringend. Meldet euch hier oder via skype mfg
verkaufe Battleforge Account und Batte of immortal account
05/13/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
Moin ich leg gleich mal los: Battleforge Darauf sind so um die 20k gold und einige gute(zwar nicht die besten aber schon gute Karten eigentlich)Karten dabei.Der Account hat 3 geworbene Vollversion-Spieler und somit auch die Promo-Grinder. Liste euch hier mal ein paar Karten auf aber müssten insgesamt ka 200+sein undn paar doppelte: Ultra rare: Zeitenwandler,Zornauge,Urzeitlicher Wächter Rare: Magmaschrecken,Nachtgardistin affi grün,Seelenspalter affi grün,Schattenmagierin...
Battle of Immortal Account
01/20/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling account/items/pets Contact me and we can work it out I have 12 daimond coins, 4k zen, 10 mill, 4 lvl 5 gems, lvl 98 aquarius with ultimate and libra favor, lvl 122 scorpio with sting- leo con- and storm and ultimate. character is lvl 113 slayer, i also have a 107 champion. Looking for about 800$ for both account. There is a ton of other stuff like 400 basic pet gems and just to much to list. SLayer gear is all plus 11 or higher. If interested contact here or you can...
S> Battle of Immortal Account
10/05/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, Looking to sell my BoI account. It has a 45 Berzerker and a level 60 Heretic. On both characters, some of the inventory are unlocked and about 2 lines are unlocked for the storage. The account also has about 5mill + on it. Not looking for much. Post offers and I'll get back to you. I will post pictures when I take them ASAP.