Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battlenet account: Diablo 3 (4x lvl 60) also World of Warcraft: Cata, Starcraft 2....

Discussion on Battlenet account: Diablo 3 (4x lvl 60) also World of Warcraft: Cata, Starcraft 2.... within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battlenet account: Diablo 3 (4x lvl 60) also World of Warcraft: Cata, Starcraft 2....

Hello guys.
I want to sell my Battlenet account.

............................ ..............

There are follwing games on the account:

Diablo 3
Diablo 2
Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction
Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

............................ ..............

In Diablo 3 are there:

Lvl 60 Wizard
Lvl 60 Demon Hunter
Lvl 60 Barbarian
Lvl 60 Monk
Lvl 30 Witch Doctor

............................... ...........

In World of Warcraft: Cataclysm are there:

Lvl 80 Rogue
Lvl 76 Warlock
Lvl 52 Hunter
Lvl 42 Hunter
and more low levels.........

.......................... ................

Screenshots:

.................................................. ........

Contact me on email:

up

SCAMMERS SHALL NOT ADD ME!!

The account is still for sale.. Only add me if you want to pay for it, and not just steal it!!)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
07/01/2012 - Starcraft 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys. I want to sell my Battlenet account. ............................ .............. There are follwing games on the account: Diablo 3 Diablo 2 Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction
Verkaufe Battle.net Account (Starcraft 2,Diablo 3, World of Warcraft + MOP Beta)
06/22/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 12 Replies
Moin, ich verkaufe hier meinen Battle.net Account auf dem sich folgende Spiele befinden. -World of Warcraft -World of Warcraft The Burning Crusade -World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King -World of Warcraft Cataclysm -World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria Beta -Diablo 3
Verkaufe Battle.net Account (Starcraft 2,Diablo 3, World of Warcraft + MOP Beta)
06/16/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
Moin, ich verkaufe hier meinen Battle.net Account auf dem sich folgende Spiele befinden. -World of Warcraft -World of Warcraft The Burning Crusade -World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King -World of Warcraft Cataclysm -World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria Beta -Diablo 3
Tausche Diablo 3 Battlenet account gegen WoW-Cata Key
05/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Wie gesagt tausche meinen Battlenet account mit Diablo 3 gegen wow classic bis cata key. Is auch verhandelbar gegen wow bis lich king LG
World of Warcraft Account+ Starcraft 2+ Diablo 3 +Jahrespass
04/26/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Sie bieten hier für ein Blizzard Account auf dem noch der Jahrespass läuft, was mittlerweile kaum noch mehr zu kriegen ist. Es ist noch ein halber Monat Spielzeit drauf. Das Abonnement muss noch bis zum märz 2013 laufen, dass heißt das Sie bis zu diesem Datum ein gültiges Abonnement brauchen (10 1/2 Monate, was jedoch billig zu kriegen ist) Account ist eingefroren, muss es leider aufgrund von Geld Problemen verkaufen. Es bestitzt einen Level 85 Frost/Unheilig Todesritter (auf Blackrock) mit...