Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[US] Diablo 3 Gold | $20/mil | Trusted Seller, Long Time ElitePvPers Member

Discussion on [US] Diablo 3 Gold | $20/mil | Trusted Seller, Long Time ElitePvPers Member within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 759
The Black Market: 260/0/0
[US] Diablo 3 Gold | $20/mil | Trusted Seller, Long Time ElitePvPers Member

If you are interested in purchasing some gold on the North American server, I am now open for business. I have a few million in stock and will be willing to do a safe and simple trade through paypal with you if you are interested.

My terms are as follows to provide you and myself with the most security as possible while making the transaction:
1. We will use Paypal as our intermediary source to transfer funds.
2. (Optional, but Recommended) If you would like I can meet you through skype, mumble or ventrilo to talk through the transaction step by step.
3. Trading will be done in installments of 1mil for $20 per trade until we reach your desired buyout. This amount will not increase after the first transaction to keep things organized and as secure as possible between us.
4. For my security in order to keep us both honest you must use the Paypal > Send Money > Gift option to make the USD transactions and I will use, of course, the trade feature in the D3 client to transfer the gold.
5. As you have the safety of Paypal's anti-scam dispute system I will ask that you transfer the money first and once verified on my end I will complete the gold transaction with you in game.
6. This process will, as a reminder, continue in the same increment until we reach your desired buyout.

Please let me know if my terms are agreeable and if interested please reply to my post on this thread with your contact information and I will get in contact with you.

**Please use the inbox feature of elitepvpers to send me your contact information as I do respect your privacy and confidentiality in this process.

Happy Buying!
Kelly

------

Disclaimer:
I do not post often, but merely have an account here to browse every now and then. I have been a frequent user here since 2009 as reflected on the side panel to the left of this post. Once transactions start rolling I would hope that my buyers do leave some testimonials in the comments section below to verify the validity of my service. Once again, thank you for your interest.