Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bunch of questions]

Discussion on [Bunch of questions] within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Bunch of questions]

Hello, so I'm new to diablo game, I'm playing it on xbox 360, offline mode so far, won't go online untill i figure out the game verry good.
Theres alot of questions on my mind that even battle.net forums seems to not have ( or they do but its really old to dig it )
If someone would provide some answers it would be great.
Im P25 atm Barbarian

- How to I get the materials for the crafting of the hell rings?
- What is cow levels ( I see them gettin mentioned on most topics )
- How do I get to kill these goblins in the NRs they's so fast and go threw that portal real quick
- What is the best place to level up, P25 atm as mentioned above?
- 250k DPS and 6mil Toughness can get me grinding on which Difficulity?
- When tryin to level up my bro, I get diffrent exp than he does, I though it was supposed to be the same. So whats the problem here?
- Been farming for 2 days for Just one Legendary ring, am i farming in the wrong place ? Im usualy doing Southern highlands

If you like to discuss these in private ill add you on skype, any help is apreciated
Thanks in advance.
Old 03/08/2016, 00:21   #2

elite*gold: 13
Received Thanks: 1,970
Quote:
Hello, so I'm new to diablo game, I'm playing it on xbox 360, offline mode so far, won't go online untill i figure out the game verry good.
First of all: Dont go online. U will regret it pretty soon. On Consoles there are many Cheater and Hacker. They will boost ure paragon right to 10k in just a second and u cant do much about it and it will destroy ure fun for ever, cause it cant be undone.

If u want to play it with others, just play with ure friends or someone ure sure who dont use these kind of things.

Quote:
- How to I get the materials for the crafting of the hell rings?

Quote:
- What is cow levels ( I see them gettin mentioned on most topics )

Quote:
- How do I get to kill these goblins in the NRs they's so fast and go threw that portal real quick
Get better gear to deal more damage. In fact get ure set pieces together.

Quote:
- 250k DPS and 6mil Toughness can get me grinding on which Difficulity?
Start with normal difficulty until u get enough dmg to walk through torment one. Than do T1 till u can do T4. Then T6, T7 and then T10. The rest of the difficultys can be ignored.

Quote:
- When tryin to level up my bro, I get diffrent exp than he does, I though it was supposed to be the same. So whats the problem here?
He starts from Level 1. Thats all.

Quote:
Been farming for 2 days for Just one Legendary ring, am i farming in the wrong place ? Im usualy doing Southern highlands
Just do normal Rifts on Normal. U should drop Leg's pretty decent.

Hope its understandable enough for you. English is not my native language.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2016, 14:08   #3

Thanks for answering first of, ya english isnt my main language either.
I relised yday that the version of the game that i bought is 2.0.9 and Diablo suposed to be at 2.4 or so, which leaves me with only T6 as a last dificulity, and the need of 5 keys for each rift, been searching for a latest version but no clue why everyone sells the same old version in here.
About the set peices I asked a friend and he said it is impossible to be so lucky and get the peices on this version since it does not apply Loot system 2.0 he called it, do you agree and if not what do u advice me to do ?
Old 03/08/2016, 18:49   #4

Then it seems that u only got the classic Diablo version without the expansion pack Reaper of Souls.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2016, 01:03   #5

I figured it out, no I got the RoS expansion, I killed the angel of death already, however it seems on xbox360 2.0.9 is the last version not like new generation consoles up to 2.4, this could be why im missing all that with no update to do
Old 03/10/2016, 16:44   #6

Oh, didnt know that last gen consoles only got 2.0.9... thats bad.
then i cant help ya i guess. i would recommend buying it for pc.
at g2a u can get vanilla + RoS for like 30 bucks (depends on ure region. i'm from germany so it's 30€) and its definitly much more fun than on consoles.
Old 03/12/2016, 23:43   #7

Ya i just went online and saw the players with Paragon level 10,000... Haven't played since the morning cz of it man lol
Thanks
1 User