Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment Folder

Discussion on battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment Folder within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment Folder

Hello everyone!

Anyone knows, if it is possible that Bnet does not install the battle.net + the "Blizzard Entertainment" Folder not in programmData Folder at Windows7?

For me it is ok, that the game does Need this Folders, but i want them tu run as example on C:\games\....

Is this possible, and if yes, how?

Thanks 4 your help!

Br
Old 08/18/2015, 00:09   #2

elite*gold: 139
Received Thanks: 24,256
In the Battle.net App go to Settings and then select "Game Install/Update". There you can select the default install directory and also the directories for already installed games, so you can simply move them if you have them already installed and update the path there or let it autodetect the new path.
Old 08/18/2015, 07:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hello, thx 4 your answer, but this Settings are only for the games, not for battle.net i think. i changed the Settings as u said, but everytime i start a game, a battle.net Folder is created in programmData Folder from Windows

Similar Threads Similar Threads
gamescom 2013: Blizzard Entertainment gibt Teilnahme bekannt
07/14/2013 - Gaming News - DE - 38 Replies
Nicht einmal mehr zwei Monate sind es, die uns von der diesjährigen gamescom, der weltweit größten Messe für interaktive Unterhaltungselektronik, trennen. Vom 21. August bis zum 25. August 2013 öffnet die koelnmesse ihre Pforten und bietet Spielern sowie Journalisten aus aller Welt sowohl einen Einblick in die Arbeiten der Entwickler und Publisher als auch den Austausch mit eben diesen. Nachdem bereits Branchen-Giganten wie Nintendo, Bethesda Softworks, Electronic Arts, Konami, Riot Games,...
gamescom 2013: Blizzard Entertainment confirms Attendance
07/07/2013 - Gaming News - EN - 2 Replies
Less than 2 months are separating us from this year's gamescom - the worldwide biggest fair for interactive entertainment electronics. From August 21 until August 25 2013, the so called koelnmesse opens its gates for gamers and journalists - offering some deep insight into products of developers and publishers plus the chance to have a talk with them about yet unknown details. After having already confirmed gaming-giants like Nintendo, Bethesda Softworks, Electronic Arts, Konami, Riot Games,...
Blizzard Entertainment Inc. vs Bossland GmbH
01/10/2012 - WoW Bots - 38 Replies
Der neue Schriftsatz liegt nun aus. Blizzard Entertainment Inc. vs Bossland GmbH Schriftsatz vom 05.01.2012