Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hot-fix to Arcane Power on CRIT in Diablo 3

Discussion on Hot-fix to Arcane Power on CRIT in Diablo 3 within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Hot-fix to Arcane Power on CRIT in Diablo 3

Diablo 3 is a very popular game which has been existed online for a long time. As a Diablo 3 enthusiastic, have you ever been noticed the latest information about this game on the official website?

No matter you noticed or not, I will share with you what I have been seen that the Blizzard posted the near coming updates to this game. Today, this short paper is about the near coming hot fix to arcane power on CRIT in Diablo 3. This is actually a useful new, let’s have a look now.

The original posted like this “During the development of patch 1.0.7. A wizard bug relating to arcane power on CRIT was introduced when we fixed a bug which was results blizzard to not proc it at all. But the good news is as of patch 1.0.7; Blizzard can now trigger arcane power on CRIT! The bad news is, by fixing the bug with Blizzard, we introduced a new bug that was causing Archon: Disintegration Wave, Disintegrate, Energy Twister, Meteor, and Ray of frost to trigger arcane power on CRIT twice per proc rather than once per proc, resulting in a higher than normal proc rate. We plan on fixing this bug very soon, and wanted to give you a heads-up about it.”

Now, share with you some Diablo 3 players felling to this un-coming hot-fix to arcane power on CRIT in Diablo 3. There are some buy Diablo 3 gold players thought that this hot fix is really make them quite frustrating as yet again we are having the amount of builds open to us narrowed unless we are very rich. Sometimes most of players really wonder about what Blizzard want from this game. It was a mistake that the extra APOC was implemented in the first place, and the natural reaction is to fix that mistake, but it doesn’t take much thought to see that the mistake was actually a positive change.

It’s true that the majority of players with their cheap Diablo 3 gold are except for the fresh things coming to this game, but this is un-coming hot-fix is just shows how the current resource system is bad for wizard, this game has become one crisis after another. Come up with more ways to get community upset, and then you cash in on the crisis. Silly hot fix, it will only make us more reliant on cc affix for pork: and gearing is already silly for every character as you simply go cc, when needed, main stat supplementary stat where you can afford and sockets where you can afford.

The only gearing changes people make is to accommodate specific skill at this point, this bug is actually a step away from the cc APOC reliance. As you can have less cc but more APOC or less APOC more cc and you get same results. The more I think about it the more discouraging it is. I built my character around this bug and now all the gear doesn’t work well together anymore. I spent weeks piecing together my wiz and now all of that time is wasted. I’m going sell all my wiz gear and move on to something else.

I am also not convinced that it has made the game easier or anything either, but I believe that most of Diablo 3 enthusiastic actually hope that blizzard can do something good and helpful hot-fix for this game and interests more and more buy Diablo 3 gold players.
Old 05/29/2013, 13:28   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Diablo 3 Main - Discussions / Questions

#moved

Tags
diablo 3