Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

scammed? READ THIS --->

Discussion on scammed? READ THIS ---> within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
scammed? READ THIS --->

hab ich im offiziellen D3 Forum gefunden, da war einem Uniprof für Jura mal langweilig! ziemlich interessant für alle die schonmal rechtliche schritte wegen sowas einlegen wollten/wollen!

greetz
Old 11/30/2012, 10:23   #2

Tjo das mit dem Betrug über nen anderen Gegenstand reinpacken, als im Chat gezeigt ist mir auch schon passiert. Naja, irgendwann wird es jeder wissen, was er tun kann wenn er im inet verarscht wurde und dann sind die ganzen Lackaffen die a) hier scammen b) in Spielen WIE z.B. D3 eh gearscht.

Grüße
Unkn0wn

Ps: Danke für die Info, aber ob irgendwer deswegen irgendwas unternimmt, wenn er gescammed wird, oder die Betrüger das irgendwie abschreckt bezweifl ich.

Ich tue meinen Fail übrigens unter "Hallo Armutszeugnis für die Gesellschaft ab."
Old 11/30/2012, 18:21   #3

Jau, mir natürlich auch schon passiert. Alani mount weg - einfach weil ich first gegeben habe, aber derjenige hier im Forum auch relativ trusted aussah.
Einfach überhaupt kein Risiko mehr eingehen ist nun meine Devise . Unternommen wegen den 15-20Euro habe ich natürlich auch nix, warum auch - aber im grunde gehts hier schon ums Prinzip und dieses ganze Scammasche ist ja schon ganz schön viral, und schon allein deswegen sollte man vll schon zumindest mal Anzeige erstatten. Kost ja nix - und man hält die Beamten vll ab en paar Studenten mit bissel Grass zu kontrollieren

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Scammed. Read this !
05/04/2012 - Runescape - 12 Replies
Good day everyone. I just wanned to tell you that i am scammed and I want your attention to the fact that either epicbot or rarebot hacks accounts and take their valuables away. it just happend with me. i had only about 35m left, thats not the end of the world but i feel not so good. Today i managed to get my account back. i was training a skill, but when i logged in i was standing in lumbridge bank with my valuable stuff gone. BE CAREFULL.
If you have been scammed by someone read here
01/19/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Post there email and common usernames And I will get you there Name, Last name, Phone Number, Address and closest Collections Agency. Will be posting Loyalitys address name and phone number soon =) And Sending him some Presents =D
got scammed...read this...
07/01/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 16 Replies
not sure if this is the right section to post this up, but as some people know i was selling a bagi lvl 142 on hellion, this is what happened, this is the guy that wanted the account Imageshack - scammere.jpg im aero, truzt wanted the account so he added a middleman as we both agreed and so he got "Twister" or so i thought, the email of twister looked like the one on twisters account but i was stupid and rushed it even though i told him to send me a pm on epvpers and he said he on slow...
Scammed password glich. (READ THIS)
01/12/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
I just noticed this. If you have ever scammed someone with or without full info and you later become a scammer and decide to scam their files by changing password here is a tip. When you scamm someone have the scamming done in the market (obviously) then tell them to wait while you go change there password (you don't really tell them this) when you change it. tell them it wont work and have them relog in on that traded file (which you just changed the password on them) After that...