Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Class for Surviving/Damage

Discussion on Best Class for Surviving/Damage within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Class for Surviving/Damage

I literally just bought the game and have no clue which class to level. Which class can survive well and do massive damage?
Old 07/19/2012, 05:16   #2

elite*gold: 23
Most damage: Demon Hunter - But he is a 1-Hit on Inferno

Best for surviving: Barb/Monk - But I think the Monk is better because of self heal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Surviving As A Trojan [Re-written]
11/11/2011 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 61 Replies
Making it to the finish line - As a Trojan I had some time on my hands and re-wrote my entire old guide on elitepvpers. First of all: Get a leveling bot! Comimic is my favourite. SirHooks is also good. Level 1-40: The best thing to do is to just do the monster hunter quest by yourselves and level by that, and when you finished all the jars for the day you should just get someone to powerlevel you, I would suggest going to Bird Island. Something you also can do is to find monsters...
Avoid/Surviving getting botjailed?
12/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
Are there any tutorials on this? What makes you bot jailed? Does it only lock up your character, i.e. can you delete it and start a new char on that account? Is it possible to get IP banned? What IP would they use, the one connected while playing or the one used when signing an account up?
Surviving As An Trojan
01/07/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 30 Replies
temp removed