Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bypass] Error 8x (Language locks)

Discussion on [Bypass] Error 8x (Language locks) within the Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Bypass] Error 8x (Language locks)

This has only currently been tested on the ruRU locked CD-Keys (Perhaps a ptBR person can be a vouch of legitness by letting us test on him?)

A friend of mine after hearing me ***** about how I simply lack the time to work on making this bypass myself said "**** it, baylife" and worked on a bypass himself. After trial and error, it's complete (A VERY ROUGH COPY. Verification of donations, code clean up, and stealth have yet to be added but are in the works)

Now, the bad news. Simply put it's not free, for a number of reasons mainly the fact that public things get patched, MUCH sooner. I work full time (and if not full time I find work to do 24/7.) Hence I bitched at my friend, He also holds a full time job. So theres simply a lack of time. Plus, hey. It's cheaper than buying a new copy of the game.

Proof you say? Sure, find me a ptBR player to do a voucher. He'll get a free copy since ptBR needs to be tested anyway.

Outlay of the donations:

Accounts:
1 == $10
2 == $17
3 == $26
4 == $35

(Work out special days for anything more)

Each update(If applicable):
1 == $2.50

(No plans for update discounts currently)

Feel free to donate more if you wish!

Please PM me for more info (or e-mail me at )
Old 07/13/2012, 12:13   #2

I bet its a scam!
Old 07/13/2012, 12:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aluke View Post
I bet its a scam!
Like I said, find us a ptBR user, we'll give him a free copy to make sure it works on other CD-Keys not just ruRU
Old 07/13/2012, 12:28   #4

Give me RU key review copy and I vouch when it works
Old 07/13/2012, 12:45   #5

Quote:
Give me RU key review copy and I vouch when it works
We already know ruRU works as I use ruRU, it's far better to kill two birds with one stone and have our vouch be a ptBR or a chinese key which is language locked.
Old 07/13/2012, 13:18   #6

Lol nice try to scam people. If there is solution it will be free, just like original one was.
Old 07/13/2012, 13:21   #7

Sharing is caring! Asking money for a non proven solution is scam!
Old 07/13/2012, 13:26   #8

This need to be Verified by a Moderator or some with more than 100-200 reputation (and enough vouches). After that can be saled.

As far as I'm reading previous posts of Sunloop – till yesterday all of his posts were only "on words", no actions or sth (even a text that can be detected from Warden).

It is not a scam (also he might already found some solution on Blizzh4kerz?), but need to be proven to be working fine with 3rd party person (not a user with few posts, lol like aluke and no rep, lol) with ruRU for enGB and deDE mostly (other langs don't care).

Regards.
Old 07/13/2012, 13:27   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by random_noob View Post
Lol nice try to scam people. If there is solution it will be free, just like original one was.
Would you kindly not accuse such garbage until there is proof either way? Like I said, find me someone who is using a language lock other than ruRU so it can be consistency tested against other regions.

This isn't even being sold yet till it is confirmed it works on other regions anyway. So how would it be a scam if a single copy isn't being sold till there is hard proof?

Quote:
Sharing is caring! Asking money for a non proven solution is scam!

When is the last time you shared something with me? Perhaps if people gave back, they'd get back. You personally haven't shared anything, so how about you share your $ and you'll get this in return, yeah?

and refer to the above quote.
Old 07/13/2012, 13:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunloop View Post
Would you kindly not accuse such garbage until there is proof either way? Like I said, find me someone who is using a language lock other than ruRU so it can be consistency tested against other regions.

This isn't even being sold yet till it is confirmed it works on other regions anyway. So how would it be a scam if a single copy isn't being sold till there is hard proof?

When is the last time you shared something with me? Perhaps if people gave back, they'd get back. You personally haven't shared anything, so how about you share your $ and you'll get this in return, yeah?

and refer to the above quote.
can you make a video-proof ?
Old 07/13/2012, 13:46   #11

I also smell a scam.

And you suggesting a way of proof is also suspicious as you might have prepared a trick or something already.

You can´t seriously expect anyone to give you money with all the scams and **** going around.

This is the only way I´d accept it:
I want to check your so-called bypas with MY account on my computer and alone without anyone involved.

If it keeps working for a few days, then we can talk.

Until then me and everybody else who is sane should assume this is a scam.
Old 07/13/2012, 13:47   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunloop View Post

I think you are confused how this works. You want money so you have to prove it's legitimate.

Actually don't bother, I wouldn't believe your "proof" anyway, only well respected admins/mods of this site could prove it.
Old 07/13/2012, 13:48   #13

if you can give me any proof i and some friends really want to buy this solution.

Just need any proof and we are interrested in a bypass for 7 acc
Old 07/13/2012, 13:49   #14

Received Thanks: 1,750
I'd provide myself for testing purposes since one of my accounts needs to be fixed as well. I will write a review afterwards.
Old 07/13/2012, 13:50   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by random_noob View Post
I think you are confused how this works. You want money so you have to prove it's legitimate.

Actually don't bother, I wouldn't believe your "proof" anyway, only well respected admins/mods of this site could prove it.
I'm asking YOU, or any of your friends, or anyone on this board. To find me someone with a ptBR account. I'm not finding anyone, I think you're confused on how this works. I'm sorry for being a bit snippy, but everyone not realizing how simple this is.

>Find me someone with a ptBR account
>They get a free copy.
>They confirm it works.

Either that or go find me a "well respected admins/mods", either way. It's simple and I'm waiting on you all to stop shouting "0mg sc4m y0" and actually go get proof that it's legit.
Closed Thread