Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Language fix - VM(Routing) solution (Error 81-84)

Discussion on Language fix - VM(Routing) solution (Error 81-84) within the Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Language fix - VM(Routing) solution (Error 81-84)

Ahoy!

History/Verlauf:
    • Since it doesn't work after the last D3-patch, i removed the links / Da es seit dem letzten D3-Patch nicht mehr funktioniert, habe ich die Downloadlinks entfernt
    • I'm working on a new solution, but i won't post it here, because i don't want to support botting / Ich arbeite an einer neuen Loesung, aber ich werde sie hier nicht vorstellen, da ich das Botten nicht unterstuetzen moechte
    • Added german translation of the tutorial / Deutsche Uebersetzung des Tutorials hinzugefuegt
    • Added D3LangModRoute-Tools / D3LangModRoute-Tools hinzugefuegt
    • Improved the download urls, no need to click on "Files" the see the overview / Download-URLs verbessert, sie zeigen nun direkt auf die Dateien

If somebody else wants to translate the tutorial to another language - PM me.

English:

I don't claim that this solution is "Warden-safe". But it's free of local dll-stuff (WPE and so on) and modified game files.

It's working for PC and Mac!

The steps 1-9 are equal at both systems, only the way how to add the route is different.
  1. If you don’t have VirtualBox, download and install it ()
  2. Extract the zip files which include the VM-/Tools-stuff ( / )
  3. Double click at „D3LangModRoute“ with the „blue box“-icon
  4. The VirtualBox Manager will open up, then right click at the virtual machine and click „Settings“
  5. Switch to the network tab and select the network interface that is connected to the internet at the adapter 1. Click OK afterwards.
  6. Start the VM (via double click or the button).
  7. You will be asked for the preferred D3 Client language, type it and press [ENTER].
  8. Last step of the VM-stuff is to type the original D3 Client language (the region in which you bought the game) and press [ENTER]
  9. Now the VM is ready and you only have to configure the route.

10. Known battle.net-login IPs:
    • 80.239.208.193 - EU
    • 12.130.244.193 - US

You can use the D3LangModRoute-Tools () to get the battle.net-login IP (right now only for Windows) or try it by your own, which IP works for you.

PC user:
    Add the route via the commandline (cmd), you have to run it as admin
    route add <IP of battle.net-login> mask 255.255.255.255 <IP of the VM (eth0)>

(for example: route add 80.239.208.193 mask 255.255.255.255 192.168.0.2)
    You can use the route command with -p, so the rule persists (route -p add ....).

Or add it with the included AutoIt-program (RouteAdd), it also needs admin-rights and creates an ini file in the same directory that stores the Gateway-IP.

Mac user:
    Open a terminal and type: sudo route add <IP of battle.net-login> <IP of the VM (eth0)>
    (for example: sudo route add 80.239.208.193 192.168.0.2)

You have to do this step every time when you turned off your computer. That's why you should use the RouteAdd-program, a batch file with this command, the -p parameter at the route command and the Mac users could use a startup script.

If you want to play with more clients at the same network, you've to add the route at every computer. Notice: the client (deDE, enUS, ...) and the region language (ruRU, zhTW, ...) have to be the same!

Done, have fun!

You can stop the VM by clicking the x and choose 'power off the machine'.
If you need it again, start the VM, wait, add the route (step 10) and it's ready!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Deutsch:

Ich behaupte nicht, dass diese Loesung sicher vor Warden schuetzt. Allerdings ist sie frei von lokalem dll-Krams (WPE und so weiter) und modifizierten Spieldateien.

Es funktioniert fuer PC und Mac!

Die Schritte 1-9 sind gleich auf beiden Systemen, nur der Weg wie die Route hinzugefuegt wird, unterscheidet sich.
  1. Wenn du VirtualBox nicht hast, downloaden und installieren ()
  2. Entpack die Zip-Dateien, sie beinhaltet den VM-/Tools-Kram ( / )
  3. Doppelklick auf „D3LangModRoute“ (das Icon mit der blauen Box)
  4. Sobald sich der VirtualBox Manager sich geoeffnet hat, mach einen Rechtsklick auf die virtuelle Maschine und klicke auf "Settings" bzw. "Einstellungen"
  5. Wechsel zum Netzwerk-Reiter und waehle die Netzwerkschnittstelle, die mit dem Internet verbunden ist bei Adapter 1. Mit "OK" bestaetigen.
  6. Starte die VM (per Doppelklick oder den Button).
  7. Beim ersten Start, wirst du nach der bevorzugten D3 Client Sprache gefragt (deDE, enUS, ...), gib sie ein und druecke [ENTER].
  8. Der letzte Schritt vom VM-Gedoens ist die Eingabe der Originalsprache des D3 Clients (in welcher Region du das Spiel gekauft hast - ruRU, zhTW, ...), danach wieder [ENTER] druecken
  9. Die VM ist nun bereit und du musst nur noch die Route konfigurieren.

10. Bekannte battle.net-login IPs:
    • 80.239.208.193 - EU
    • 12.130.244.193 - US

Du kannst die D3LangModRoute-Tools () verwenden, um die battle.net-IP heraus zubekommen (zur Zeit nur fuer Windows) oder du versuchst es selbst, welche fuer dich funktioniert.

PC Benutzer:
    Fuege die Route per Kommandozeile hinzug (cmd), du musst sie als Admin ausfuehren
    route add <IP of battle.net-login> mask 255.255.255.255 <IP der VM (eth0)>
    (zum Beispiel: route add 80.239.208.193 mask 255.255.255.255 192.168.0.2)
    Du kannst bei dem Route-Befehl -p verwenden, so bleibt sie nach dem Neustart bestehen (route -p add ....).

Oder fueg sie mit dem AutoIt-Programm (RouteAdd) hinzu, es benoetigt ebenfalls Admin-Rechte und speichert eine ini-Datei im selben Verzeichnis, welche die Gateway-IP beinhaltet. Beim naechsten Start wird diese ini-Datei verwendet und die IP direkt eingetragen.

Mac Benutzer:
    Mach ein Terminal auf und gib ein:
    sudo route add <IP des battle.net-logins> <IP der VM (eth0)>
    (zum Beispiel: sudo route add 80.239.208.193 192.168.0.2)

Du musst diesen Schritt nach jedem Rechnerneustart wieder machen. Deshalb solltest du das RouteAdd-Programm verwenden, eine Batch-Datei mit dem entsprechendem Befehl oder den -p Parameter beim Route-Befehl. Mac Anwender koennen ein Startup-Script verwenden, dass die Route automatisch eintraegt.

Wenn du mit mehreren Clients im selben Netzwerk spielen willst, musst du auf jedem Computer die Route hinzufuegen. Beachte: Die Client (deDE, enUS, ...) und die Regionssprache (ruRU, zhTW, ...) muessen identisch sein!

Fertig, viel Spass!

Du kannst die VM durch einen Klick auf das x und der Auswahl 'die virtuelle Maschine ausschalten' beenden.
Wenn du sie erneut brauchst, starte sie, warte und fuege die Route hinzu (Schritt 10) und zack ist sie bereit!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Special thanks to deathkeeper & Bassio!

Greetings, BlehMe
Thanks
16 Users
Old 06/20/2012, 11:21   #2

Cool, I will try this out during the weekend. Just one noobish question: how exactly do you find out the "<ip of the VM (eth1)>"? I have never used VM before but this will be very interesting to try out. Also, the VM and D3 can be running on the same machine right?
Old 06/20/2012, 11:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_zombie View Post
Just one noobish question: how exactly do you find out the "<ip of the VM (eth1)>"?
It's at the screenshot of step 9 (eth1: .... or Routing from: ...)
If you don't change something it's usually the '192.168.56.101', that's why the RouteAdd-program uses this as standard entry.
Quote:
Also, the VM and D3 can be running on the same machine right?
It has to be the same machine, because the vm and the pc use a 'host-only'-network.

---

New version uses the private network to route, the above information are outdated!
Old 06/20/2012, 11:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlehMe View Post
It's at the screenshot of step 9 (eth1: .... or Routing from: ...)
Oh.. ok.. Got it. Sorry, I'm just dumb!

Quote:
It has to be the same machine, because the vm and the pc use a 'host-only'-network.
OK.. Thanks again. Will try this out. Hopefully, I get time to do this today only.
Old 06/20/2012, 11:36   #5

Can't download from sourceforge, download ticker goes to 0 and restarts, tried direct link and mirror.. Suggestions?
Old 06/20/2012, 11:38   #6

works nice thx
Old 06/20/2012, 11:41   #7

How does this fix affect traffic that isn't D3? Will everything get routed via D3LangModRoute as long as VM is running? Firefox, skype, etc...
Old 06/20/2012, 11:41   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aut.taker View Post
Can't download from sourceforge, download ticker goes to 0 and restarts, tried direct link and mirror.. Suggestions?
Changed the URL, should work now

Quote:
Originally Posted by random_noob View Post
How does this fix affect traffic that isn't D3? Will everything get routed via D3LangModRoute as long as VM is running? Firefox, skype, etc...
The route routes the traffic for the battle.net login (80....) to the VM, the VM checks whether the packet includes the language and changes it. The other packets/programs aren't affected.
Old 06/20/2012, 11:47   #9

I'm really sorry, I have never had troubles with downloading in my life but I cannot download that file.. I tried jdownloader, adblock off, mirror, direct link, its simply infinite restart loop.. am i doing something wrong?
Old 06/20/2012, 11:50   #10

Found this about the route add command:

Quote:
The route add change will only stick across reboots if you add it with the -p flag, as in the following:

route -p ADD 10.10.10.0 MASK 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.12
Old 06/20/2012, 11:56   #11

Hi danke für die Hilfe erst mal von BleMeh. Aber leider geht der eine Link net mehr

() kommt bei mir nur offline Seite .
Lg bitte doch um neuen Link oder geht der weil ich das langemodroute noch brauche.
Old 06/20/2012, 12:03   #12

Quote:
Found this about the route add command:
Quote:
The route add change will only stick across reboots if you add it with the -p flag, as in the following:

route -p ADD 10.10.10.0 MASK 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.12
I won't change the routing table forever, but i added this possibility to the tutorial.
Old 06/20/2012, 12:09   #13

Quote:
I won't change the routing table forever, but i added this possibility to the tutorial.
You are right. One can also delete it afterwards when they dont need it:

Quote:
removing routes works as well:

route delete “network”

e.g. to remove the route for 10.10.10.0 one types in

route delete 10.10.10.0
Also, “route print” will show the routing table.
Old 06/20/2012, 12:10   #14

Works like a charm, thanks a lot (also for the special skype support !
Old 06/20/2012, 12:29   #15

I cant see my network adapter in settings..It doesnt give me any options.. I have attached the pic..Can anyone please help me out??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (104.1 KB, 6 views)
Closed Thread

Tags
d3 language route blehme