Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diablo III - Error 82 - Fix

Closed Thread

Old   #721

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1/0/0
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by im with dummy ↑ View Post
Well, first thanks to jumalauta for this awesome tool, really liked the 8-bit music haha.
I patched my .dll and tried to apply the WPE filter but unfortunately, nothing changed.
My client keeps crashing after logging in (crashes at step 3 of the log in process)

Old   #722

The Black Market: 0/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by raucherer View Post
just buy the fix of firefromthe sky. hes legit and 4€ is nothing compared to 40-50€ for EU game.
If you really wanted us to have it, why don´t you share it then? YOU don´t have to charge after all.

I still believe it´s one big, fat scam.

And even if it wasn´t:
If I pay, I want 100% safety that it can´t be detected. 99% is not good enough.
Old   #723

elite*gold: 163
The Black Market: 4/0/0
Okay, die aktuelle Variant funktioniert wunderbar.

Wenn ich mich aber nun auf einem normalen EU Key einloggen möchte, reicht es die Diablo.exe zu löschen und durch die vorher gesicherte original Exe zu ersetzen?`
Keine Lust, dass der andere Account gebannt wird (beim RU juckts mich momentan relativ wenig).
Old   #724

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwSh1tBr0 View Post
Wenn ich mich aber nun auf einem normalen EU Key einloggen möchte, reicht es die Diablo.exe zu löschen und durch die vorher gesicherte original Exe zu ersetzen?
Jo, einfach wieder die Originale exe Datei benutzen.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #725

Quote:
Originally Posted by raucherer View Post
just buy the fix of firefromthe sky. hes legit and 4€ is nothing compared to 40-50€ for EU game.
lol? no
Old   #726

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumalauta View Post
lol'd

You misunderstood my sentence, i didn't said that i won't modify the client, i just said i won't do any static modification to the gamefiles.

Injecting a dll into the game process is as risky as patching any gamefile.

Don't act like if you were the only one who has found a solution to bypass the error 82 since the last patch, because in fact, you're not and your attitude is annoying, your paying fix will be cracked in a few time, and trust me you won't be the 1st to complain on this forum.

Greedy people..
>Injecting a dll into the game process is as risky as patching any gamefile.
>Injecting a dll is as risky as patching any gamefile.
>Injecting a dll is risky

Hide yo steam, hide yo fraps. We got a warden banning up ALL the threads. cause they bannin everbody up in here

Edit: for those too silly to recognize the reference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...haLUT520#t=61s
Old   #727

Quote:
You misunderstood my sentence, i didn't said that i won't modify the client, i just said i won't do any static modification to the gamefiles.

Injecting a dll into the game process is as risky as patching any gamefile.
Are you going to do it with rainbows, butterflies, and unicorns? I could do it without injecting into the process, too, technically, but it doesn't make it any safer.
Old   #728

hehe it's funny how all sellers are scared of jumalauta's upcoming free solution.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #729

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheSky View Post
Are you going to do it with rainbows, butterflies, and unicorns? I could do it without injecting into the process, too, technically, but it doesn't make it any safer.
I won't release a safer solution than yours, cuz you can do whatever you want, nothing is safe when warden is running, i'll just release a FREE solution, it's as simple as that.
Thanks
15 Users
Old   #730

Quote:
Originally Posted by random_noob View Post
hehe it's funny how all sellers are scared of jumalauta's upcoming free solution.
Extremely scared, do you know how much it's going to hurt the D3 economy when masses of botters use a solution that has a high detection rate? Hello tons of banned accounts and sequentially a higher cost in the AH. This will throw off the entire AH... (again) and cause prices to fluctuate which is very annoying for people like myself who play the AH.
Old   #731

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunloop View Post
Extremely scared, do you know how much it's going to hurt the D3 economy when masses of botters use a solution that has a high detection rate? Hello tons of banned accounts and sequentially a higher cost in the AH. This will throw off the entire AH... (again) and cause prices to fluctuate which is very annoying for people like myself who play the AH.
You´re getting that wrong.
The prices for items are determined by their availability and the one of gold.
The botters bring WAY more of the latter into the game than of the first.

If you play, say, 2 hrs per evening, you might make something like 300k if you´re good. Decent items cost 20 million+. You can calculate how many nights you have to farm gold for that (assuming you don´t find anything worthwile in the meantime. On the other hand, there is inflation and you can be happy that you´re not actually losing money even though you´re farming... Why is there so much inflation? See below!).

Problem is people getting to sleep after 2 hrs with their 300k but get back to the game 22 hrs to later and have 5 million. That´s what is hurting the economy. The more botters get banned, the better.
Do I even need to talk about AH bots that buy EVERYTHING that is decent and cheap? I noticed myself that it´s getting harder and harder to get a really good bargain. Checking out the blizzhacker forums tells you why.
Old   #732

Bots are evil, because of bots there is inflation. Anyway, regular player doesn't farm gold, at least I don't. Gold from drop is, lets say, for repairs only, all real profit is from item farming and selling it on AH. Because of bots there is few times to much gold farmed (as it would be with no bots). However there is more and more good items, what causes prices to drop a little. And bots are not being banned, at least i know few guys from my friend who run bots for a few weeks now without being banned. So WTH with blizzard's anti-cheat software? And one other thing. Currently I'm playing in russian (got used to it) and just hope I won't be banned for using WPE in the past. Probably I won't risk with any further fix, because loosing my char (wizard act3 inferno with 65k dps) would hurt a lot. Sadly, not everyone here knows russian, so they are forced to use any fix available, because they have nothing to loose, and some scumbags try to make profit from it!
Old   #733

English / American, German & French are Tier 1 international languages. Any game have to be released at least into EN or the three langs. Tier 2 langs: Russian, Spanish, Italian. Tier 3: Polish, Portuguese / Brazilian, Chinese, etc. So definitely people should learn Cyrillic characters after so many years of spelling and writing into latin. .
Old   #734

Quote:
I won't release a safer solution than yours, cuz you can do whatever you want, nothing is safe when warden is running, i'll just release a FREE solution, it's as simple as that.
thanks your a champ jumalauta your original patch was the one i used and had the best success with. can't believe all the piranhas that jumped at trying to make a few bucks at this.
Old   #735

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 8/0/2
I think this problem is already solved, so close this thread.

Closed Thread