Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Diablo 3 Bot Guide - Kindle eBook

Discussion on Free Diablo 3 Bot Guide - Kindle eBook within the Diablo 3 Guides & Strategies forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Diablo 3 Bot Guide - Kindle eBook

After using DemonBuddy for 5 months and easily making over $100 / mo per account, I wanted to help other new botters have the same success. I created a book to help walk through This is the perfect time to get into botting in my opinion with the recent announcement of the PS3 and PS4 Diablo 3 Announcement.

In this book, you will learn how to:
1.)Setup a stable botting profile and optimize it for Gold per Hour Efficiency
2.)Build your bots gear and skills to farm gold and items as fast as possible
3.)Customize your item stashing rules to keep the jewels and sell the junk
4.)Corner a market on the RMAH with best in slot items to pump your profits
5.)Understand Diablo 3 economic trends and price floor economics
6.)Create your own custom botting profiles with DemonBuddy to avoid bans
7.)Earn more than $100 per month profiting from your Diablo 3 bot

This DemonBuddy Diablo 3 Bot Guide guide is free during initial launch (Feb 28 - Mar 4 2013) so make sure you grab a copy and leave a Kindle Review if it helped you make money! Happy botting and thanks again to DemonBuddy for providing a great product. You can find this great resource if you follow the link in my signature!
Old 02/25/2013, 13:11   #2

first off all u only able 2 make money with hundrets of bots
second thing is, how long it took to generate 100$ one each account ? 5 months? 20$ each month by selling your farmed gold 300k/h. in rmah?+

whats the point? u wanna earn some more money by selling free informations wich u have found on thebuddyforum.com/demonbuddy-forum?

haha
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2014, 01:55   #3

?????

Tags
bot guide, diablo 3, guide, profit, setup