Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Single player item hack?

Discussion on Single player item hack? within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello, thnx for taking the time to read this thread. Ive searched and searched and searched after reading a post on a single player item hack. The only one i found on this site, I cant download cause the file is not found :/

So if anyone can point me in the right direction towards one, That would be great, and well appreciated. Plz respond.
Old 07/25/2007, 11:22   #2

Ich nehm an du brauchst etwas um deine Charakter zu editieren. Google Hero Editor, du findest es ganz bestimmt.

Sonst versuch newd2event, ist sicher auch dort.
Old 07/28/2007, 09:39   #3

gl & hf
Old 08/20/2007, 23:03   #4

english plz
Old 08/21/2007, 10:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
english plz
you are looking for a hero editor, you can find on the site posted before.
Old 09/20/2007, 03:30   #6

Thnx got a working one now