Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new dupe

Discussion on new dupe within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Got to join the forums to see the section. You can do the dupe in less than 30 seconds. You can only dupe weapons and armor nothing else.
Old 12/02/2006, 12:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
lye, he just want some new users at his forum
Old 12/27/2006, 21:09   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by erkiller@Dec 2 2006, 12:42
lye, he just want some new users at his forum
yes, twiner need more users in that forum.

in 30 seconds dupe ...^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BUYING>>dupe PROG or DUPE bug 100% working
08/21/2010 - RF Online - 4 Replies
BUYING>>dupe PROG or DUPE bug/glitch 100% working or any knowledge in duping items in RFOPH.. just pm me in YM [email protected]
trade my CCR Gold dupe for CCR Item Dupe
05/13/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies
Alright, I've known previous Item Dupe methods before, but those that I've known have been patched already and I have not been able to find out any new methods. While I was working to find another working dupe method, I found a way to Dupe gold Successfully (pretty darn easy to be honest, no clue why i didn't think of this a long time ago). I'm looking to find a working Dupe method for CCR RF online in exchange for my Gold Dupe method. Note: Since I do not play on P server or any other...
gold dupe possible? dupe hack sold on ebay
01/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
Today i was looking for some lvl 80 good sro accounts to be like :Q_ :D and i saw someone selling that "dupe hack" tested and still working (as the seller says) that can make infinite money.. The program is called "Gold Digger" author: DJINIUS. I tied to search that around but i found nothing, the seller has just a positive feed that says it works, it costs 49$. It should be possible if an expert hacker reads, edits and sends packets to the server. mhh what do u think?