Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hey guys, new to this thread

Discussion on hey guys, new to this thread within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself, im from the conquer online thread and reinstalled d2 recently cuz i missed it Just wonderin if anyone here plays single player on d2: LoD and what chars they use? I restarted my fishymancer, lvl 23 XD. [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=BTW is there a way of trading on single player?' border='0' alt='BTW is there a way of trading on single player?' />
Old 11/19/2006, 12:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Welcome here,

I did one or two singleplayer chars when I had no internet, but I don't really like it... Much faster on bnet

You can trade items through the open.bnet with your singleplayer char, or in a tcp/ip game.