Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HCBot By PoisonXA Evaluation Copy 2!

Discussion on HCBot By PoisonXA Evaluation Copy 2! within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post HCBot By PoisonXA Evaluation Copy 2!

HCbot By PoisonXA Evaluation Copy 2
This Bot Was Created For My Clan To Assist The Leaders And High Command Members But I Have Since Told The Leader Of The Clan To Go Fly A Kite Causing Me To Get Kicked Out.
So Now Im Passing The Bot Along To You Guys But Since Im Still In Beta Stage Im Only Allowing Evaluation Copys Each New Release Will Have A 7 Day Trial To Test And Find Bugs.

Code:
Some Instructions:
When You Extract The Bot Go To scripts\aKBot\Configs And Change One 
Of the ACCOUTNAME.ntl's to your account name and load the bot.
And Edit the Profile And Make sure the Account Name Is the Same as.
What Your Renamed The File. "PLEASE DONT TOUCH THE FILE AFTER RENAME IT WILL MESSUP THE BOT"
Then change Your settings Via the High Command Bot Manager Thats It.
Quote:
Standard Features:
1: Fully Customizable Configs Via High Command Bot Manager
"No Need To Edit Configs With True Or Falses Anymore"

2:Automatic Speed Regulation - Bot Will Adjust Itself To Your Computers Speed
"Improving The Overall Bots Behavior Depending On Lag/Ping"

3:Fully Adjustable Rush Bot - Change Bosses/Quests Via Page Up And Starting With The End Key The Process Is Basicly Automatic.

4:Fast Pickit = A Constant Pickit With Very Little Lag But There Might Be In Some Computers. "But It Can Be Turned On Or Off"

5:All Skill/Stat Quests And Deckard Cain And WP Giver.

6:Supports ALL Characters Even Summoner Necros With Corpse Explosion.
"Java/bowazons All Sorcs ALL Pallys ALL Barbs ALL Druids Most Assasins."
If You Have A Certain Character That It Doesnt Work With Let Me Know.

7:Full Leach/FollowBot For Act4-5. Will Safely Level Characters And Or Help You Fight.

8: You Can Select If bot will Use HolyBolt On Immunes Or Not "Pally Only".

9: Advanced Pickit With I LVL And Location Of Item Pickup.

10: You Can Login To Channel bots Via Commands "Will Only Do It Once Per Login"

11: Has A Some Temp Ban Protection It Works But Isnt Perfect.

12: There Is No Delays Bot Adjusts "Delays" Via Your Computers Lag.

13: Automatic Error Correction "Beta" - Bot Tries To Fix Itself When It Encounters Errors.

14: Press Pause Button Bot Will Pause Simple Eh?
it will make a tp go to town when u press it again it will go back in the tp and continue.

Alot More But Its Late And Dont Remember Right Now When I Do Ill Add It
Quote:
Advanced Features:
1:Ability To Be Magic Finding And Have Your Character Be Called Into A Friends / Clan Members Game To Help Assist In A Rush Or Transfering Of Items.

2: Friends/Clan Members Can Control Your Bot Via In Game Commands While Rushing/Transfering And Also tell your Bot To Leave The Game If there Done With It.

3: Ability For Your Friends/Clan Members To Leave You Messages That Will Appear On Your High Command Bot Manager It Will Display When Where And From Who. Either In Game Or Via Whispers by Dmsg Message.

Alot More Too But Aswell Kinda Late Dont Remember.
Quote:
Current Updates Working On:
Adding Current Exp Gained In Game To High Command Bot Manager.
"Will Automatically Display How Much Exp Gained How Much Needed To LvL"

Adding Smarter Temp Ban Protection.

Future Updates:
1: Adding A Working AutoMule

2: Adding A Auto Kill Hostile "Will Add Kill Priority To Hostile And Will Kill Units Until It Detects Him And Will Switch To Kill Him If It Fails It Will Chicken If Not It Will Log Its Victory.

3: Adding Automatic Organ Farmer.

4: Adding Uber Trist Runner "Will Just Need One CDKEY" - Will Automatically Imbue Organs Kill Ubers Grab Torch And Mule It And Do It Again. If You Have Two CdKeys It Will Make A Game With Mule And The Runner Will Join Drop Torch Mule Will Leave Make New Mule Join Game Runner Will Leave And Continue and Etc.Etc.
Please Look At Pics For Some Eye Candy And Download Test And Tell Me If You Like Dislike Or Find Any Bugs Thanks Again PoisonXA..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg test1.jpg (177.8 KB, 70 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar HCBot By PoisonXA - Eval.rar (2.03 MB, 30 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2010, 12:07   #2

elite*gold: 1
Why opening a new Thread? You could edit your old one, like every other Bot Release here...
Old 06/03/2010, 12:26   #3

why not start from scratch? i asked kal_el to close/delete the old ones because its full of a bunch of random posts.
Old 06/03/2010, 18:06   #4

im open for requests and ideas of what i should add to the bot and what i should fix this is going to the people that have downloaded the bot thank you.
Old 06/03/2010, 18:46   #5

elite*gold: 117
In case that you are just a Member respect the Forum rulez and edit your Post instead of doublepost it. Your Bot can be grat and so on but one Thread is really enough for it. When u got to much spam just let it delete by Kal.
So long
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2010, 23:17   #6

Please Download And Let Me Know Of Any Bugs Your Find Or Addons I should Add
Old 06/04/2010, 14:03   #7

Working On A New Update but i need feedback on the current bot can u guys please download and let me know of any errors? and for who has downloaded the bot can u please let me know if its running right.
Old 06/04/2010, 16:19   #8

Received Thanks: 1,830
Man do you know the edit button?

If you dont respect the forum rules i won't respect you and i will start flaming again about your credit policy.

You are a normal member of the board so you dont have the right to ignore the rules.

just to make this post not offtopic:

Quote:
Please Look At Pics For Some Eye Candy And Download Test And Tell Me If You Like Dislike Or Find Any Bugs Thanks Again PoisonXA..
I dislike
Old 06/04/2010, 20:41   #9

why do u dislike did u even try it?. i never get anything positive out of this board.. thats why i like it because u guys are brutally honest.
Old 06/04/2010, 20:52   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medix View Post
Man do you know the edit button?

If you dont respect the forum rules i won't respect you and i will start flaming again about your credit policy.

You are a normal member of the board so you dont have the right to ignore the rules.

just to make this post not offtopic:

I dislike
this

poisondumfuck , by creating a new thread and asking for deletion of your old ones you just want to hide the fact that you are ****** copy paster whose most work is built on d2nt and probably dozens of public scripts without giving them any credit.
If you still think you could create your "own" bot you are blatantly stupid.
Well you can proof me wrong by creating a new bot from the scratch but since i know you are far from being a good coder this might happen 10 years after diablo 3 has been released.

Why dont you just **** off here out of the Forum and stop bumping your threads to get attention you attention *****.

The people here in the forum have better public alternatives which are clearly stated as D2nt scripts by nice people who like to honestly share their work.
Old 06/04/2010, 21:01   #11

really like medix? medix shares his work right? go look at his scripts ull see if he shares work or not. and if u Un encrypt his work ull see how he claims he did all the work. but then again he puts a readme giving credit to a bunch of people now.. if u call that sharing thats nice and ive stated before i didnt make the bot no ur right but i am trying to make the life easier of the people who use bots thats the reason why i made a manager to control what the bot does and to change settings without having to open a config and changing things by hand. now about copy and pasting i havent copyed and pasted **** other than the d2nt CORE most of the libs are reworked and alot of them are new and done by me. alot of the actual bot scripts are mine aswell so. coming in here and saying that i did this or did that without actually looking at the bot makes u blatantly arrogant what would make u happy me going and giving credit to d2bs and d2nt and putting a little credit log inside the actual folder giving thanks to them both i would of course if it just made u happy. now for the rest of the work done on the bot that most people dont have on there bot who do u want me to give credit to? ***?? let me know who to give credit to and ill do it too of course "if it makes u happy"
Old 06/04/2010, 21:12   #12

Received Thanks: 1,830
yes i share my scripts

Quote:
really like medix? medix shares his work right? go look at his scripts ull see if he shares work or not. and if u Un encrypt his work ull see how he claims he did all the work.
here without obfuscating:

Quote:
how he claims he did all the work.
i never claimed that

Furthermore i scripted and c&ped d2ntsc for myself and not for a public release. It just released it for testing purposes to find errors. And i have never claimed that it is my bot because it isnt.
You dont need any coding skills to write some d2nt scripts. Read 2-3 chapters of a coding tutorial in the internet und you will understand most of the scripts.

I have really tried to ignore your posts/threads but somehow it doesnt work.

I really can understand why you get kicked out of your clan mate
Old 06/04/2010, 21:18   #13

alright will do thx for all the honest remarks and sorry medix didnt see that post my bad for assuming. anyways before ud go and turn me down u should really check the bot out. but.. i guess noone likes it or needs simplicity. Peace.. alot of people will be much happier now i guess.
Old 06/04/2010, 21:33   #14

na dude ur Bot looks rly fine, without writing and all that stuff.
I ve already been a fan of ur first bot.. , but actually im waiting for fullyfied Bot

dont give up
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2010, 00:27   #15

thanks i guess thats one person in this whole forum lol, and whats fullyfied Bot?
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread