Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xaKx Multi-Bot 5.6 Beta

Discussion on xaKx Multi-Bot 5.6 Beta within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 05/07/2010, 13:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,205
ich kann zur zeit nix testen muss leveln, muss tablet wieder rann so wie beim letzten mal.

anyone translation please.
Old 05/07/2010, 13:31   #17

kal_el just got no time because he must "lvl". so tablet have to try it out, like last time.
Old 05/07/2010, 14:56   #18

elite*gold: 117
krass kal du fauler ^^, google hat auch nen übersetzer :P
btw lvln lassen ist günstiger als selber machen, einfach ab 60 bei wem baalleechen.
Old 05/07/2010, 16:00   #19

Tablet Did u run the bot yet and have a verdict for it because theres alot of beta testers here that would love to run it.
Old 05/07/2010, 16:09   #20

Posted Bot In Post One So Anyone who wants to test the untranslated and beta phase of the initial bot id recommend u look for my old posts from me or tablet and test the bot or w/e u guys wanna do.
Old 05/07/2010, 16:48   #21

Received Thanks: 2,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by nibbelr View Post
krass kal du fauler ^^, google hat auch nen übersetzer :P
btw lvln lassen ist günstiger als selber machen, einfach ab 60 bei wem baalleechen.
so wie google übersetzt kann ich es auch selber schreiben..
ich level ned.. ich spiel auf 99. wer will baalleechen.. ich will baal fighten ^^

nun haut rein link is auf seite 1.

er braucht aber auch wirklich jeden bug und fehler, also melden... sonst wirds wie beim letzten mal , grins.
Old 05/07/2010, 17:26   #22

elite*gold: 117
werf ich mich weit aus dem fenster wenn ich sage, es ist einfach ne abgeänderte version des d2nt mit eigenen skripts? ^^
Old 05/07/2010, 17:32   #23

Received Thanks: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by nibbelr View Post
werf ich mich weit aus dem fenster wenn ich sage, es ist einfach ne abgeänderte version des d2nt mit eigenen skripts? ^^
this

find es ziemlich dreist einfach keine credits an d2nt/d2bs zu geben und ihn als eigenen bot zu vermarkten denn der ganze bot basiert auf d2bs/d2nt.
Old 05/07/2010, 18:07   #24

medix to begin with. in previous posts i stated its a heavily modified d2nt if u would have followed my last bot u would have known it doesnt take a genius to know its a d2nt bot thats been modified to be easier and smarter than any other d2nt setup out so if u want to sit here and point out the obvious please go elsewhere if u want to sit here and tell me problems u have while running it then go ahead thank you doh for ur intrest and for downloading the bot.
Old 05/07/2010, 18:15   #25

Quote:
medix to begin with. in previous posts i stated its a heavily modified d2nt
i am sorry i didnt read it.

Quote:
if u would have followed my last bot
i didnt

Quote:
it doesnt take a genius to know its a d2nt bot thats been modified
you are right it took me around 10sec to see that it is a d2nt/d2bs rip.

Quote:
if u want to sit here and tell me problems
no i wont because i dont run your bot and i wont therefore i will leave the thread

But keep in mind that you should give credits inside the bot to the d2nt/d2bs team because they made all the hard work.
Old 05/07/2010, 18:56   #26

to begin with no they didnt d2nt is just a ripped of version of d2jsp from njaguar so im guessing they ripped **** off from him and they dont give credit aswell as they are using monkeyjava scripting they dont give credit to that so why give credit to rip offs arent we all ripping off somebody? if anyone needs credit itd be monkey and njaguar
Old 05/07/2010, 19:00   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonxa View Post
to begin with no they didnt d2nt is just a ripped of version of d2jsp from njaguar so im guessing they ripped **** off from him and they dont give credit aswell as they are using monkeyjava scripting they dont give credit to that so why give credit to rip offs arent we all ripping off somebody? if anyone needs credit itd be monkey and njaguar

D2NT includes a lot stolen code from D2BS.
I can understand your argument but that doesnt give you the right to give no one credits

But pls dont answer to this post cuz i dont want to discuss this in your thread

you are welcome to pm me for further discussion.
Old 05/07/2010, 19:52   #28

running mf script, everything in nightmare since 3h no bug since yet.
Old 05/07/2010, 19:53   #29

Quote:
Zitat von poisonxa Beitrag anzeigen
ah my favorite wannabe script kiddie. you talk again like you would know any ****. njaguar ripped all the code from a former open source project and sold it similiar how kuk ripped of public redvex plugin sources.
The same open source project led to d2bs which has been along while d2jsp came out. Get your facts before you talk any **** mr.wannabe scripter.
Old 05/07/2010, 20:15   #30

sup ejact how u doin today i kinda enjoy when u come by its actually pretty amusing heh. anyways im what u call yea a wannabe script kiddie that u claimed trojaned people and stole there passwords with a jscript that msgs me there password and a bunch of other random **** that the usual people that post stuff in threads do but cant u have a bit more of heart and actually say hi before u post something against me and i knew that d2jsp was stolen from somewhere just didnt know where like the same as u apparently u cant recall where either heh. btw ive stated before it is a heavly modified d2nt and thats all it is so why call me a wannabe script kiddie when everyone that runs my bots usually used to run d2nt and have stayed running mine because of how much more stable and bug free it is aswell as how easy it is to setup unlike the ntbot counterpart.