Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacks in v1.11b *updated 14/11/06*

Discussion on Hacks in v1.11b *updated 14/11/06* within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello everybody,

I decided to open this thread to make an overview topic about the hacks in diablo II right now. I'll include maphacks & Bots since they are the mostly used ones.

*Update 14.11.2006*
MM.Bot should still be safe, Auto-it ftw.
Used Sting's maphack some days ago and had no problem with it.

I would wait for better time to use other hacks. You still have a bot and a maphack, which is enough to get rich

*Update 16/08/2006*
There has been a ban wave not long ago, in which thousands of accounts and cd-keys were banned.
Blizzard seems to have decided to ban all D2JSP, Sting's Maphack (With Plugin), Mousepad's Maphack and Easyplay (Gold and Free version, not Lite) users.
I would suggest not using one of them right at this time.
No bans were reported from MM.Bot, so this one should be safe to use.

*Update 02/07/2008*
You can use these hacks again with the version hack. Someone pointed me out that Warden wasn't turned off, so I can't guarantee you won't get banned.

Maphacks:

Sting's Maphack :

What is it?

One of the safest and most famous maphack.

What does it do?

It only reveals the map when you change acts.

Special Functions?

It has an auto-reveal option, so you don't have to load an application again to have the map revealed. My favourite maphack, I suggest you using this one!

Link :

*23/08/2006* : If you don't use any plugin, this hack is safe*

EasyPlay

What is it?

One of the oldest and best maphack. It has many options, and is actively updated. Beware, this hack made many bans. The last release was at 05.2006 and is supposed to be safe though. I recommend not to use this maphack because blizzard seems not to like it

What does it do?

You load it after logging in, and it appears everytime you go in a game.
It has a maphack with vectors, which show you the directions to the next level or the waypoint. It shows monsters and chests on the map, it shows the resistances of the mobs and some other things like this one.

Special Functions?

It has an item-dump function, which logs in 1 sec every item you have on your char and write a html file with it. It has also a chicken option (leave game if life is low). There is another nice thing : when you press "E", it instantly open a portal and go into it. Great to flee !

Link :

*16/08/2006* : Should now get you banned*

Easyplay Lite

What is it?

Another safe maphack. It is written by Netter, the creater of Easyplay.

What does it do?

It's an exe that you run while in a game of diablo. It reveals the map of all acts und unload itself. Quite safe.

Special functions?

It reveals ALL acts maps, not only the one of the act you're at. You don't have this little "lag" while it reveals the map when you change acts.

Link :

*24/08/2006* : Forgot to update this one. It should be as safe as Sting's Maphack without plugin*

Bots

D2jsp

What is it?

A java based bot which loads scripts. It reads directly diablo 2's memory, and sends commands through this too. It has the ability to go almost everywhere, so he can do every boss. If you ever entered a "Baal-Bot" game, it was this one.

What does it do?

After configurated, you run the application and he does everything. This bot is designed for both xp and mf runs.

Special Functions?

It can do every boss, it can easily detect and kill monsters and it can be runned minimized. You can run as many bots as you want at a time as long as you have enough cd-keys.
It is highly detectable, but didn't resulted many bans yet. I heard from many people that they are using it without having any problem since 4-6 months. I used it back on the v. 1.09 time, and it really is the bomb.

Link :

*16/08/2006* : Should now get you banned*

MM.Bot

What is it?

A 100% Auto-It based Bot. It doesn't affect the memory at all, it uses a mod that make colors block to read his path and attack the mobs. It moves the mouse human-like to run, so you can't run it minimized and you can't do anything on your pc while botting

What does it do?

You can configure it to do Pindleskin, Shenk and eldritch. There are also scripts to kill Meph and travi but I think it's only for hammerdins. It stashes items & gold, gambles for a selected item, repairs and identify items to only keep the best ones.
This bot is only used for mf runs. But if you use it much, it may give you some xp ( I did from lvl 75 to lvl 93 with my sorc using this bot. Took about 3 months but I've got it ^^ )

Special functions?

It does detect if you have a realm down, and when it happens it can run an ip-reset script to bypass the ban. It swaps the cd-key each X runs if you have more than one, you can edit the script to select if he does pindle, schenk, eldritch or the 3 at a time.

Link :

xPick Beta : a new Pickit Project. Pickit is a tool that detects when a good item is dropped and makes you pick it up right away.

For other hacks like FullLight mods, you should find them on newD2Event as well. I don't write about them because I never used them and I don't know them.

Hope this could help you to choose your hacks, if you like this guide I would enjoy to receive some karma

Have a nice day

Kusa
Old 05/29/2006, 20:10   #2

this should be stickied for sure

btw do you know if there is any pickit,s out there for 1.11 i remember using zoids pickit but it is only working with 1.10 =(
Old 05/30/2006, 13:25   #3

Quote:
Coming soon: ZPickit 4.0 ( Diablo2 1.11)
Found on newd2event with google.
Old 05/30/2006, 20:42   #4

ohh cool thx man..
Old 05/30/2006, 20:43   #5

ohhh sorry for double posting i was lagging please delete thi post and once again sorry
Old 06/10/2006, 16:07   #6

MM Bot dont works for me ;(
Old 06/10/2006, 17:57   #7

Zoid has quit with his pickit projects ,, now its only Jan (netter) that makes good hacks.. he has a pickit but you have to pay for it !..

All i can say.. quit diablo and begin with wow.. like i did and i haven't regret it.
after like 5 years of diablo
Old 06/11/2006, 11:05   #8

elite*gold: 85
great work!

#stickie
Old 07/22/2006, 10:07   #9

Hmm, i cant find the download from the D2jsp-bot. There are so many links to so many other pages and archives, it drives me crazy. oO"

Could anybody please help me?
Old 07/23/2006, 16:25   #10

elite*gold: 20
Quote:

All public hacks are detectable

This will probably be the last news message you will receive relating to EasyPlay. Today, Blizzard has decided to ban all EasyPlay users (Gold and Free), all mousepad maphack users, all D2JSP users and all sting maphack users. No public hacks are safe to use anymore. The estimated amount of bans is ~30.000 CD-Keys and ~35.000 accounts, if not alot more. It is a very sad moment, indeed. I want to remind everyone though, before I am flooded with complaints, that the 3.0+ series never had pre-emptive anti-detection and never regarded as permanently safe. In the release threads of EasyPlay I have always stated in regards to the detectability:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyPlay FAQ
Currently it is not detectable. It still doesn't have any pre-emptive anti-detection, so use it entirely at your own risk. (..) Remember: It is likely that you will be banned *IF* Blizzard updates their anti-cheat detection methods to detect EasyPlay. Use EasyPlay only at your own risk and make sure you read the license before use.
Anyway, that doesn't mean I'm not very sad this day came. BUT, we all knew it would come sometime. I have set the status of EasyPlay to "detectable". Also, I would like to answer the question ahead of time: No, a new version of EasyPlay is currently not planned.

also ist easy play lite auch detectable?
Old 07/24/2006, 11:18   #11

tönt so. Hab die letzte Zeiten kein Diablo gespielt... Ich würde ein wenig warten um die Lage zu verstehen.

Ich kann nichts sagen...
Old 07/24/2006, 13:20   #12

@att4x yes it is i got my cd key banned for useing easy play and my other one for d2jsp bot right now warden is updated im warning you

DONT USE ANY MAP HACKS OR BOTS RIGHT NOW

all bots or hacks that are public are detectable right now wait for the creators of the hacks to make newer versions or risk it to get banned.
Old 08/16/2006, 09:05   #13

*updated*
Old 08/20/2006, 17:35   #14

elite*gold: 20
update zu spät, acc banned^^
muss ich mir wenigstens kein sorgen mehr um meine chars machen 0o
Old 08/23/2006, 00:34   #15

use stngs hackmap 2.24 for diablo 1.11b and just click reveal act, i've been using for the longest time and have yet to be caught
Closed Thread