Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dropper for d2

Discussion on Dropper for d2 within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Dropper for d2

hey every one, someone know a cheap and easy working dropper for d2?
I cna only pay with fg from d2jsp...
If someone know or someone got a dropper than pls let me know^^
im a german guy u can u can ask in english or in german, or PM me on JSP or here^^
thanks guys^^
Old 02/21/2017, 17:42   #2

elite*gold: 75

Der ist gut

Tags
d2 dropper jsp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pet dropper
10/19/2015 - 12Sky2 - 9 Replies
Pet dropper are you visiting zenith in yongu today? :D
DROPPER
06/11/2009 - Metin2 - 5 Replies
Hallo leute ich suche gerade nach einen dropper und hab mir überlegt gibt es auch ein der sachen aufheben kann die nicht von mir sind oder sachen die weiter weg sind:confused: wäre cool wen und wen es sowas gibt könnt ihr ja dann hier einen link hier reinschreiben freue mich auf antworten:bandit: Danke im vorraus:cool: grüße von euern sinned003:)
Ore Dropper
12/04/2006 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 6 Replies
First start the client, then the dropper, then open the itembox and close it(at least you must have 1 item in it), then click GetOffset, then start and the prog begins. It drops every 3 mins the ores, there is a chance of 1:5 that it move after it, when it find a refgem or better, the client will be killed. it dont check if your miner is dead, so the miner moves arround instead of dropping. it isnt pixelbased, so you can move the client into background. whenever there comes a patch with a...
New ore dropper?
06/01/2006 - General Coding - 3 Replies
I was wondering if anyone could post an ore dropper that works at the moment,any response is appreciated,and thanks in advance.