Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kolbot 1.14B Fix - 50€

Discussion on Kolbot 1.14B Fix - 50€ within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kolbot 1.14B Fix - 50€

It's on again
Wanna get your bots online back asap?

Price is 50€ and i will send you some files, aswell as walk you through step by step through screenshare or teamviewer if you are lazy

I'll provide full support should more updates come

Poke me on skype @ Zynoumeno
Old 04/08/2016, 00:05   #2

Just patch d2 to 1.14b
replace 31.03 game.exe with 2011 one & kolbot works again
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2016, 01:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiggerDPG View Post
Your useless spam is appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman93 View Post
Im at work right now. Your still awake at 6:00?
Most likely. Just add me up on skype, way easier to instant message that way.
Old 04/08/2016, 01:46   #4

Before we get started:
You need to install the Microsoft Visual C++ distribution packages. (Download them here.)
You cannot be already patched on 1.14b for this to work, this means you have to install Diablo II via an old installer file.
Download the latest version of Project Etal and extract the files.
During the whole process, NEVER open Diablo II yourself. If you have to run VidTest, immediately close D2 when it launches.

Instructions:
Copy "Diablo II\LODPatch_113d.exe" to your Diablo II installation directory and run as administrator.
Copy all files in "D2Etal" to the extracted folder downloaded from the official Project Etal website or repository.
Copy "Diablo II\Bnclient.dll" to your Diablo II installation directory to replace the existing, unmodified one. (Optional: back up original Bnclient.dll file.)
Set the following files to be run as administrator and in compatibility mode for Windows XP (Service Pack 2):
- Diablo II\Game.exe
- D2Etal\D2NT_FIX.exe
- D2Etal\Game.exe
- D2Etal\Etal Manager.exe

Usage:
Run D2NT_FIX.exe
If you are able to configure a character then have it log into Battle.net and create a game, you are good to go.

ez donate <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/08/2016, 02:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rr0r_84 View Post
Spam
This is not a Kolbot fix.
This is for nt/etal which is garbage compared to kolbot.
Old 04/08/2016, 02:28   #6

Noob...

SamonelA@Jsp

SamonelA@petal

SamonelA@epvp

Here.... cant remember my pw.... pm me for the free update for 1.14b.....

Dude stop sellig **** which is free dor everyone....you didnt fix that thing....and if, its still already online for fre... GTFO!
Old 04/08/2016, 04:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testeruca View Post
Spam
Lol yours not for kol its for nt/etal which are garbage compared to kolbot

Now refrain from spamming, i reported all the spam.
Old 04/10/2016, 19:09   #8

so how do i get the KOL fix
Old 12/09/2019, 12:45   #9

Quote:
Before we get started:
You need to install the Microsoft Visual C++ distribution packages. (Download them here.)
You cannot be already patched on 1.14b for this to work, this means you have to install Diablo II via an old installer file.
During the whole process, NEVER open Diablo II yourself. If you have to run VidTest, immediately close D2 when it launches.

Instructions:
Copy "Diablo II\LODPatch_113d.exe" to your Diablo II installation directory and run as administrator.
Copy all files in "D2Etal" to the extracted folder downloaded from the official Project Etal website or repository.
Copy "Diablo II\Bnclient.dll" to your Diablo II installation directory to replace the existing, unmodified one. (Optional: back up original Bnclient.dll file.)
Set the following files to be run as administrator and in compatibility mode for Windows XP (Service Pack 2):
- Diablo II\Game.exe
- D2Etal\D2NT_FIX.exe
- D2Etal\Game.exe

Usage:
Run D2NT_FIX.exe
If you are able to configure a character then have it log into Battle.net and create a game, you are good to go.

ez donate <3
you send new link, my version is 1.14b help pls
Old 12/16/2019, 13:28   #10

Quote:
Before we get started:

Instructions:
- Diablo II\Game.exe
- D2Etal\D2NT_FIX.exe
- D2Etal\Game.exe

Usage:
Run D2NT_FIX.exe

ez donate <3
You have link for bot 1.14b ??