Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with craft items

Discussion on Help with craft items within the Diablo 2 Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with craft items

I need to know a few things:
1) I need to display the items that make the bot on the part of "item log"
2) I need the bot to create items (craft) with items ilvl> 98 (or ilvl > x)

Can anyone help me? Thanks!

pd : I use d2nt 3.1
Old 05/10/2012, 14:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,625
1) I, for one, am pretty oblivious of what you are driving at, so you might want to rephrase this question.

2) Note that all recipes use a minimum item level by default that allows you to achieve all useful stats when crafting. However, if you feel like changing it, you can do so by editing NTCubing.ntl. Depending of what version you are using, it might look similar to this:
Code:
/* Define craft recipies in a two dimensional array:
Index [x][0]: Calclevel
Index [x][1]: Rune classid
Index [x][2]: Gem classid
*/
var _NTCU_CraftRecipe = new Array();
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([84, NTCU_RUNE_ITH, MWCU_SAPPHIRE_PERFECT]); // Hitpower Helm
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([85, NTCU_RUNE_RAL, MWCU_SAPPHIRE_PERFECT]); // Hitpower Boots
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([59, NTCU_RUNE_ORT, MWCU_SAPPHIRE_PERFECT]); // Hitpower Gloves
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([71, NTCU_RUNE_TAL, MWCU_SAPPHIRE_PERFECT]); // Hitpower Belt
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([82, NTCU_RUNE_ETH, MWCU_SAPPHIRE_PERFECT]); // Hitpower Shield
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([85, NTCU_RUNE_NEF, MWCU_SAPPHIRE_PERFECT]); // Hitpower Armor
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([90, NTCU_RUNE_THUL, MWCU_SAPPHIRE_PERFECT]); // Hitpower Amulet
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([86, NTCU_RUNE_AMN, MWCU_SAPPHIRE_PERFECT]); // Hitpower Ring
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([85, NTCU_RUNE_TIR, MWCU_SAPPHIRE_PERFECT]); // Hitpower Weapon

_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([84, NTCU_RUNE_RAL, MWCU_RUBY_PERFECT]); // Blood Helm
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([85, NTCU_RUNE_ETH, MWCU_RUBY_PERFECT]); // Blood Boots
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([59, NTCU_RUNE_NEF, MWCU_RUBY_PERFECT]); // Blood Gloves
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([71, NTCU_RUNE_TAL, MWCU_RUBY_PERFECT]); // Blood Belt
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([82, NTCU_RUNE_ITH, MWCU_RUBY_PERFECT]); // Blood Shield
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([85, NTCU_RUNE_THUL, MWCU_RUBY_PERFECT]); // Blood Armor
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([90, NTCU_RUNE_AMN, MWCU_RUBY_PERFECT]); // Blood Amulet
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([86, NTCU_RUNE_SOL, MWCU_RUBY_PERFECT]); // Blood Ring
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([85, NTCU_RUNE_ORT, MWCU_RUBY_PERFECT]); // Blood Weapon

_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([84, NTCU_RUNE_NEF, MWCU_AMETHYST_PERFECT]); // Caster Helm
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([85, NTCU_RUNE_THUL, MWCU_AMETHYST_PERFECT]); // Caster Boots
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([59, NTCU_RUNE_ORT, MWCU_AMETHYST_PERFECT]); // Caster Gloves
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([71, NTCU_RUNE_ITH, MWCU_AMETHYST_PERFECT]); // Caster Belt
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([82, NTCU_RUNE_ETH, MWCU_AMETHYST_PERFECT]); // Caster Shield
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([85, NTCU_RUNE_TAL, MWCU_AMETHYST_PERFECT]); // Caster Armor
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([90, NTCU_RUNE_RAL, MWCU_AMETHYST_PERFECT]); // Caster Amulet
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([86, NTCU_RUNE_AMN, MWCU_AMETHYST_PERFECT]); // Caster Ring
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([85, NTCU_RUNE_TIR, MWCU_AMETHYST_PERFECT]); // Caster Weapon

_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([84, NTCU_RUNE_ITH, MWCU_EMERALD_PERFECT]); // Safety Helm
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([85, NTCU_RUNE_ORT, MWCU_EMERALD_PERFECT]); // Safety Boots
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([59, NTCU_RUNE_RAL, MWCU_EMERALD_PERFECT]); // Safety Gloves
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([71, NTCU_RUNE_TAL, MWCU_EMERALD_PERFECT]); // Safety Belt
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([82, NTCU_RUNE_NEF, MWCU_EMERALD_PERFECT]); // Safety Shield
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([85, NTCU_RUNE_ETH, MWCU_EMERALD_PERFECT]); // Safety Armor
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([90, NTCU_RUNE_THUL, MWCU_EMERALD_PERFECT]); // Safety Amulet
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([86, NTCU_RUNE_AMN, MWCU_EMERALD_PERFECT]); // Safety Ring
_NTCU_CraftRecipe.push([85, NTCU_RUNE_SOL, MWCU_EMERALD_PERFECT]); // Safety Weapon
The first number (calclevel) is the is the resulting item level after crafting, hence this is what you want to change.
Old 05/10/2012, 19:29   #3

1)I need the bot show me this:

2)oks. if I do that, does the bot only pick up (or buy in gamble) magic rings (ilvl 99) to craft?

thanks!!!!!!
Old 05/10/2012, 19:55   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,625
1) This highly depends on what version you are using, most simple approach will be to use a version that supports this by default, because adding this feature to a vanilla version of D2NT is likely to require quite a bit of effort.

2) Yes and no. As I said calclevel is the resulting item level after cubing which is defined as:

Due to the two floor functions the maximum resulting item level is 98. But as already mentioned, there is little point in changing these values unless you need certain stats (e.g. for low level pvp). If you just want to be able to get the best possible stats, you should stick with the default settings.
Old 05/10/2012, 21:32   #5

1) I using d2nt 3.1
2)oks. The best config is the default settings. Rogher that

thanks, you are my hero :$