Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

alle realm down !

Discussion on alle realm down ! within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
alle realm down !

was soll des bei meinem ganzen clan ist realm down hat das was zu bedeuten?
Old 09/13/2008, 19:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Vielleicht gibts ja ein Update ?

aber Openbnet geht!

vll ist einer über den Stecker gesoplert

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Lvl 73Zerk2blode/Realm/lvl56 Hunter/Kark/realm
03/18/2010 - Archlord Trading - 12 Replies
Well, i think i m quitting archlord, so only paypal will be accepted I am selling lvl 73 berzerker, with 2 blode rings Realm Ice Chest, and Realm Ice Helmet Also, I am selling Lvl 56 Hunter, Kark Neck, and Lighting Chest this hunter also come with lvl 12 collecting/lvl 7 alchemy, with about 15 (99) materials right now to alchemy with. Both are on separate accounts, and are on tullan server. I selll them cheap, so if you are looking for a bargain. but i am not in hurry either, so...
Ban weil man auf einem free realm spielt/Ban bcus you played on a free realm
11/09/2007 - WoW Private Server - 24 Replies
kann man von den live servern gebannt werden weil man auf einem kostenlosen realm gespielt hat? wenn ja wie kann man das verhindern? is it possible that blizzard somehow tracks if you played on a free realm or not? and will they ban you from the live realms? if yes how can you protect yourself?
Gold von Realm zu Realm transferieren..?
11/10/2006 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Ja, ich hab' durch'n Tauschgeschäft 300g auf Davrgyl oder so bekommen. Aber ich will die auf Durotan bekommen.. Gab's da nicht mal 'n Farmservice der gegen 'ne geringe Abgabe vom Gold oder so das getauscht hat? War glaube ich irgendwas mit ingame...com Aber nicht ingameservice.com Weißt das vllt. jemand? Suche kam nichts heraus, leider.
Das habe ich auf Restricted Realm (Realm Bot) gef.
07/08/2005 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Hallo! Restricted Realm macht für uns Werbung ........ mit folgenden Beiträgen Off a german site, a download link to all of the software and detailed install instructions... just giving the heads up http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...& ;f=57&t=3758&s=