Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

East Player's Come

Discussion on East Player's Come within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
East Player's Come

Im lookin for some new us east player's my account is diseasedchaos u might find me in my baal channel op dc.baals message me if u want to play.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Detect player's ip address?
06/03/2010 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Is there a way to detect the ip address of other players? coz if we can detect their ip address even if they are hiders we will know that there's a player coming or watching us while we make some miracles inside the BD...So all we have to do is to monitor the ip addresses of players/GM near on us and prevent them to ban our accounts :D sorry for my english :D
My Player's Eudemons suddenly missing
05/29/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
i have my own pserver... its okay until today that my friend lost all his eudemons...what happened and what shoul i do.. after i check from the Db.. The eudemons still there..
NAGC player's
03/24/2010 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
In 4 hours Mari will be released so don't expect a few bug fixes ^^ Woooo!!!!!!! MARI!@
Is there anyway to remove the (Away temp.)message next to the player's name when afk?
11/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I would like to know if it is possible for someone to mod/change files to remove the (Away temp) message next to the character's name when someone is afk or minimize or put CO in the background. First the Away Temp will stop you from AUTO FOLLOW Second stop your character trainning in TG More importantly. For people who use background bot such as AUTO SKILL BOT, CID, and SV, the message will still show even when the bot is running. In other words, other players will see your character...