Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem / D2NT

Discussion on Problem / D2NT within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem / D2NT

Hello

I have a problem...
I use the d2nt bot (D2NT Managrer 3.0), usualy with 4 chars on 1 computer in the same game.
Some days ago, one of the characters droped out and was not able to rejoin. He always got this annoying message:

I restartet the computer and it seems to wark fine. 1st char, 2nd char and 3rd char loged in succesfully... but the 4th char got this error again....!

What ever i tried so far was useless. I reinstalled d2, tried differend bot setups but i could not login anymore with more than 3 chars again on this computer.

Does anyone know a way to solve this problem? Usualy i should be able to login 8 times on one IP and not only 3 times....

Thanks in advance for any kind of help, hope we can solve this problem together!

Best regards.
Old 08/29/2011, 15:40   #2

elite*gold: 260
"For more information, please visit ...."

You did that already?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2011, 00:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treuben View Post
"For more information, please visit ...."

You did that already?
this page does not exist anymore...

i had this message several times, its nothing special. usualy it disapears within 24houres. i just wonder why this message appears always when i want to start 4th char with the nt bot...

no one ever had such a problem?
Old 08/30/2011, 04:15   #4

the cd key is in use look in your nt manager on all profiles

first char cdkey1.mpq
second cdkey2.mpq
3 same
4 same
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2011, 08:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by armine89 View Post
the cd key is in use look in your nt manager on all profiles

first char cdkey1.mpq
second cdkey2.mpq
3 same
4 same
heyho

thanks for this suggestion.
cant be a cd key problem imo... i am using 21 different keys and if the cd key error looks diffrent in the d2nt manager:

"CD Key in use"

Atmo i got this errormessage:

"Unable to connect"

Its strange. It startet now on my second pc as well. I have a second PC on my brothers home for a second IP to run 7-8 chars in the same game. Now i have this error there as well, even worse... can only join w 2 chars and not 4 chars anymore.... note, that all worked fine a few days ago!!
Old 08/31/2011, 16:38   #6

I had the same message some days ago, but couldn't join with any char and key like realmdown. I didn't touched D2 for 12h and after that time everything was fine again. Maybe you have to do at least nothing at all for 12h...

Greets Traycas
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2011, 10:34   #7

Thanks for this suggestion.
I took a breake now for 4 days but the problem aint solve.

Its still the same... Instance 1 and 2 run flawless, when i want to start the 3rd, i receive the errormessage.

Still any kind of help would be very appreciatet!
Old 09/05/2011, 13:29   #8
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,625
Just a wild guess, but is there any chance that the realm is not set correctly and you are using RedVex?

Also, could you have possibly exceeded the maximum number of connections to Battle.net per IP? Remember that also channel bots and such count as a connection to Battle.net.

Kind Regards
Muddy
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2011, 23:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy_Waters View Post
Just a wild guess, but is there any chance that the realm is not set correctly and you are using RedVex?

Also, could you have possibly exceeded the maximum number of connections to Battle.net per IP? Remember that also channel bots and such count as a connection to Battle.net.

Kind Regards
Muddy
Heyho

Hummm no the realm is correct and i am not using anything else than the d2nt script. I dont use any other channel bots or similar.

As I said, i used the same configuration, IPs, etc before and it worked without any problems. Then suddenly this error started, i cant understand why its only for the 3rd and 4th etc... It all worked once ;(

Still looking for the soultion of this
Old 09/09/2011, 10:58   #10

i still got this problem...

any kind of help would be awsome dudes!
Old 09/13/2011, 08:39   #11

I registered just to reply that I have this exact same issue except slightly different and not as unfortunate as you. I'm using the latest version of etal (which is basically a modified d2nt) and all of a sudden about a week or two ago my 8th bot started to not be able to connect. The problem still exists if I simply run 7 bots and try to load up my other installation separately. The weird thing is that nothing changed. Just one day/night I went from running 8 bots perfectly fine to only being able to run 7.
Old 09/13/2011, 18:28   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenub View Post
I registered just to reply that I have this exact same issue except slightly different and not as unfortunate as you. I'm using the latest version of etal (which is basically a modified d2nt) and all of a sudden about a week or two ago my 8th bot started to not be able to connect. The problem still exists if I simply run 7 bots and try to load up my other installation separately. The weird thing is that nothing changed. Just one day/night I went from running 8 bots perfectly fine to only being able to run 7.
Hey, thanks for your reply!

I figured out, that it is a problem of the internet connection and not of the pc.
But i still havent found a way to get rid of it (
Old 09/13/2011, 19:01   #13

No way this can be an internet connection problem. It was working perfectly for me with 8 bots and all of a sudden one day it wouldn't allow me to use an 8th bot. It doesn't matter which one, the last one will always receive an unable to connect error. In fact, it doesn't even have to be the 8th both, if I run any 7 of my bots and try to start up the 8th install of Diablo II manually it still receives the same error.
Old 09/13/2011, 21:46   #14

I am sure that it must be a problem with the internet (ip, modem, whatever)!
I havent change anything, was running 4 time diablo2 (2 on my ip, 2 on my brothers with my second pc) then i installed d2 on my brothers laptop which never used d2 be4. Than i tried to run with his laptop the 3rd instance on his ip. I received the same error as if i tried to run 3 times on my pc on his ip.
Due that fact i think it is not an error lf my computers, it must be a blockade fpr the ip / modem.

Would love anyone with a solution
Old 09/14/2011, 04:14   #15

yeah my ip hasn't changed so i'll be able to see if it's an ip thing once it does

i'm hoping it's an ip-related thing too