Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple script needed

Discussion on Simple script needed within the Diablo 2 Programming forum part of the Diablo 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Simple script needed

Hi

I need a simple script that will create a game for x amount of minutes and display the time left until next game above the head of the character and nothing else.. I would write this myself but I don't know how.

thanks for any help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Simple Keypresser needed!! [??]
10/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I need simple keypresser to buff my char on vSro servers, while i am KD Botting. i mean the buff with weapon changing. I need keypress which: -work even if i minimalize SRO_CLIENT and surf the internet -can press the keys in delay that i config; this is what i want to do: put STUFF on slot 6, put Recovery Division on slot7, put ClericRod on 8slot. I want my bot to press 8 three times in 1 second delay (why 3 times?cuz bot could be using skill and it cant change weapon during doing skill, so...
[INFO NEEDED] Simple question but where can i find all the monsters in COEMU v2
06/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Question 1 : It is simple yes but i know how to code but i just arent used to this source:P. Info pls:P where are all the mobs located? Question 2 : Can someone pass me a lil sql file where WindSage is in? cuz i dont know how to work with my mysql that good i always screw up kthx:)
font fix simple no downloads needed
04/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
i looked around many seem rly confused and want u to download files i dunno mabye this isnt the best but the fonts not bad i worked on this for hrs... finding a font that worked and this is a simple fix if anyone finds a font more similar to normal conquer lemme know but heres what i did... first go to microsoft word or similar program then change font to SimSun and type Conquer then copy and paste the conquer.exe name with simsun font wont seem like it changed but then go to conquer ini and...