Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

reg mail

Discussion on reg mail within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
reg mail

ok guys got 1 question
after gametribe transfer to gamehi i registered my mail
and well thought more secure to delete that mail from gamehi
since i thought that if some1 get acces to my email
he wouldnt find the info
like i did ofc with mcard

so now i wonder
if i want to sell my account
what can i give to buyer so as to ensure him that he fully gets the account?
Old 02/02/2011, 13:23   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Well, you can try asking gamehi for a new "welcome" messege, most emails have a "trash-can" folder, try looking there, or you can "retrieve" your own "stolen" account (lie to them that its stolen and get the account back, tho I dont really recommend it) that way if you show the buyer your email before and after the got your account back, that way the buyer will know its the real email.
Old 02/02/2011, 14:04   #3

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Just go to Q&A and ask them to confirm the current mail as original registered mail. That written confirmation will remain in Q&A forever. So that should be just as good proof as gamehi welcome mail.
Old 02/02/2011, 14:36   #4

elite*gold: 0
Ok from experience with other account i had (kinda same problem)
i asked them to send again reg mail, they denied
i told send to whoever is registered ( in case they were afraid i wasnt), so real owner get it, they still denied.

Unfortunately i use hotmail and as far as i know when u delete some mail it disapears after certain time (that reg mail was more than 1 year)

Then i made a new gamehi account in order to ask through Q&A back my account (yeah as u said pretended that some1 has stolen it and i wanted it retrieve it)
i gave them whole info they wanted (reg mail also)
but they made too long till they answer...
then said that in same email (1st account-old and 2nd account had same email.. argh)
u cant have 2 accounts, so i only had to give them 1 diferent email, thats what i did
and i waited like 1 month and no answer..( just now i saw 1 answer with a 24 hours link which ofc had expired..that was summer story)

I havent seen it how it works but lets say i believe it
maybe thats 1 way, that prolly gona need again much time
and even that way,
ok i proove that i am real owner... cause through that process i gona receive some mails from gamehi(which hopefully gona proove i amnt elephant)
but how the other guy is reassured, that i wont get back the account?
the info i gona give him, (same as reg mails)
gona make his new account safe?
cause me (or a possible scammer) through confirmation mail can retrieve it back(from what i think)
or with that info he can change some things on account info that he is safe?
i am just trying figuring a way to proove :
that 1 account belongs to me
and also the other guy is conviced about that, and safe
so we have less problems in trade

only these xD

EDIT:

did what kakarot said :
so nothing, didnt worked
any better idea?