Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pointers UCE(Static)

Discussion on Pointers UCE(Static) within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pointers UCE(Static)

Hey, I am looking for people who know a bit about UCE's I am trying to find the static Pointers for Teleport, and Attack Speed/Range Etc So we can make 3rd party program and keep it updated above the new Gameguards when the bypass becomes un-usable or detected. (All we would need to do is change offsets)
Old 10/15/2007, 20:46   #2

you dont seem to make sense yourself. you dont need to get pointers for static addys.. like its name says.. static.. doesn change. teleport hack is somehow dynamic addy u might not name it like this becuase the moment u find it wont change till u go to another town or so. i already have the pointers for this but if you really interested i might give u some tips. if u get to answer this and let me know about ur ineterst i might post some tips is just i dont wanna loose my time posting a theory u might not read. cuz is a bit long.

GabXxX out
Old 10/16/2007, 02:16   #3

The Pointers, I need because they are what Writes to the Dynamic Teleport. What I am trying to do is make it so you dont have to search for the values it will be in the GUI same with other Dynamic Values like Range Speed etc..
Old 10/16/2007, 03:47   #4

is pointer just make value stay
Old 10/16/2007, 14:38   #5

i wont explain how you can get this pointers but the logic of how it works so u get this done. Cuz maybe you just looking in wrong places

The people that have succesfully obtain the addys for teleportation noticed 2 Main issues.

1: if u log off of game and log back addy changed.
2: if u teleport to another place it wont work either.

SO how it comes that an inside game look alike static addy change when i move from town to town.

The answer is simple is because the 100% static addys are the value for the TOWNS, maps whatever you wanna call it.

What i mean is this: lets say you look for teleport addy at loa castle and u get A8B4C (random example) this addy obey a static value and addy that belongs to loa and only loa. is like you wud say braiken caastle=0 loa=1 denebe=2. I hope you are followgin me in this.
it means that if i get addy for loa teleport and move denebe is a whole new world cuz it will not be 1=A8B4C but 2=???? that you gotta look again.
so redirect your searchs i hope this little info cud help you achieve by urslef this stuff.

SOrry aint releasing this yet as i wud like to develop a trainer with more stuff.

GabXxX out
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2007, 15:03   #6

thanks for the tip. putting this to good use!
Old 10/18/2007, 14:41   #7

What tool are you using to trace the Dynamic Address to the static address? I find Olly, CE, Tsearch, and most others I have tried all get detected. Any suggestions would be of great help. Thanks.

BTW, Sora and Rev do not have debug ability.
Old 10/18/2007, 14:57   #8

indeed they do not have debugger utility cuz it was detected long way back. try searching for optional ways to do it is all i can say. you can do it manually or search for other options in the net. Brief yourself in the ce web page.
Old 10/19/2007, 10:15   #9

GabxXX in what UCE do you use?
Old 10/19/2007, 12:31   #10

its a private one.
Old 10/19/2007, 14:18   #11

oh =/
i cant find a good engine that can work in 2moons and have a debugger =[