Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rehosting of Rev 1059(realserver) and autopot

Discussion on Rehosting of Rev 1059(realserver) and autopot within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rehosting of Rev 1059(realserver) and autopot

hey guys i cant download these files from rapidshare hope u guys can attact it to this thread or maybe host it on sendspace or filefront
(btw i cant get the bypass to work so i want to try another method by using the Rev 1059)
Old 10/09/2007, 10:07   #2

Here's the liNk
Old 10/10/2007, 05:41   #3

i cant work on tis bypass can someone host another one which require ur own ip of hosting the GG files of the Rev 1059 RealServer

« WTF Is This? | bot »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF OOG for realserver
11/07/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
some1 know any out off game walker that works for real servers? suche nen gecrackten oog walker fuer die richtigen server gibs da schon was oder is man noch am warten??
KalOnline RealServer hack :P
05/24/2008 - Kal Online - 44 Replies
Hier Realserver Hack naja ^^ Speed,Ug,Fly und Water :P Ok howto? Datei downloaden In KalOrdner packen und Kal starten fertig :P Bin weg bb :P ThxTo: BakaBug,Bloodx,R4Y,Syron,CantStOp and 666me
Rev 1059(realserver)
10/04/2007 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 20 Replies
Well this aint a big deal..but when GG upgrades maybe u will thank me. this are the Revs in npz extention coming from the realserver of gameguard. all the files u need to make a proper emulation ( if u know how to get it done of course) are here. i think most of u know how this work.so i hope i dont have to give alot of technical explanation, if not let me know i will brief u up a bit. The unpacked and decrypted gamemon.des was already posted so no need to re do....
BackUpdate to 1059 of GG
10/02/2007 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
K, like everybody asking, open the file hosts C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\host add the following line 127.0.0.1 nprotect.acclaimdownloads.com now emulate the GG version of GabXxX but put on this path