Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dekaron kr problem

Discussion on dekaron kr problem within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dekaron kr problem

hey i hope its right section to post this,i downloaded the dekaron korea test server today, i hope i dloaded the right thing, coz i got 3 files:1 named software 1.59GB and 2 other JC files.anyways i had trouble at instalation, at some point it said it cant find bin file, but i ignored and kept installing,after that i pressed on the launcher, updated it but when i press the play button nothing happens.Furthermore when i press on the minilauncher it takes me on the dk korea site where i can choose between Game start and Download. I click on Game start ofc and then it takes me to a log in page.I mean is that supposed to happen?If so what do i do next
Old 01/13/2011, 15:41   #2

log in with ur account and press start game.. btw u need to have installed some patch wich u find at download page. and dekaron korea must be in C:\Program Files\
Old 01/13/2011, 17:15   #3

ok thx i didnt know i need to put it in C to work xD,well if thats how i get the game working then all i need to do now is find a way to make an account