Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question to hack makers

Discussion on Question to hack makers within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question to hack makers

I'm just curious is it possible to make a hack that allows you to wear multiple "only one at time", i mean like 4 x Dark eye, zevach's ring, gibor's necklace, orphinas seal etc? If a topic already exists(tried searching tho), lock this and link me.
Old 01/11/2011, 23:26   #2

There was one a very very long time ago, I don't think it is possible anymore though.
Old 01/12/2011, 16:23   #3

nope anymore

Similar Threads Similar Threads
To ALL Hack/Bot Makers :)
05/27/2010 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
Ok Well Im Personally Getting a bit sick of everyone wanting a free bot i myself even want one and do beg occasionally but i noticed Beging wont do anything for you so i myself am asking that Some Hack Maker Just Make a bot it does not have to be like skybot i think what people just want is -To AutoClick -To Pill From Inv -And To go find the monsters(pixel detection) (or SmartBot) PS: you would make ALL the hackers and hack sites much more peacefull and less chaotic and there would be...
to makers of hack
01/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
i think NAGC hack was already detected,, its not working anymore,,
Question For the Bot Makers/Developers O.O?!?!?!?
08/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
this is a question for you bot makers/developers or some body who knows a shit load about this so after the 25th. how long u think its gonna take for update clientless goldbots / client bot. i kno u can already install it but u can't play it so u can still do w/e u do to the client. its gonna be like what 1 day? 2 days? 5 seconds after XD? (no flames bcuz yea i don't give a shit it just makes me laugh plz xD)
Question to Hack makers
04/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
Hello all epvpers, I think quite alot of you have wondered the same questions i am thinking right now. How did all these magnificent hack/bot makers do it? For this thread, i have some questions for our awesome hack/bot makers out there. I am the hands-on type of guy, and always try to crack things on my own. Something on elitepvp caught my attention when i first visited this place 1 year ago on my friend's account. It is the multiclient hack. I know there are some kind of limit set...