Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any working fishing bots?

Discussion on Any working fishing bots? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any working fishing bots?

Used Distortions fishing bot last month and its was working fine but now i just DC after each catch, any solution to that? If no, any other fishbots that are as easy as this to use?
Tried the search but couldn't find any recently updated ones
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2011, 22:21   #2

elite*gold: 1
kabbot have one i think just look in thread

Old 01/04/2011, 23:13   #3

elite*gold: 0
If you're good making scripts, you can make Kabbot auto-fish for you
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is there a working fishing Bot?
11/14/2010 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
I would first off like to say Hi. I am new to this forums and i kinda like place execpt for all the Bad people who try to give out viruses :mad: kinda gay huh? Is there any fish-bots that work :confused: i would really appreciate if someone helps find a working fishy bot plz. cuz i see this guy playing all day with his bot :( and i am here 1 to 4 hours only cuz i have school. plz plz plz help find dat fishy bot :D - sindy :o _________________________________________________ ___________ ...
Working fishing bot
02/09/2010 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
Hey everybody. Im playing on HU server and after the server fresh(or whatever is this) my fishingbot not working. I used Metin2 DE Angelbot by xWaffeleisen v2.2 and it was awesome. Somebody can give me a fishbot,what i can understand?I dont understand German so i can't use it:( Thanks
Working Fishing Bot
11/17/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
is there any working fishing bot for dekaron? i tried to search the forum but not able to find any.. thanks for the help. :p