Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

build problem AK

Discussion on build problem AK within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
build problem AK

i wanna be s/s dual axe but i need way to many skill pts...someone help? go on mmosite and make a skill build for dual axe s/s at lvl 100...thanks
Old 09/03/2010, 07:38   #2

elite*gold: 1
just lvl more ^^ you will get your skill points
Old 09/03/2010, 08:57   #3

do dk square and get skill points ?
Old 09/04/2010, 04:46   #4

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfulll View Post
do dk square and get skill points ?
only stats point. ( 3+ ) i think . thank me if i help you !!
Old 09/05/2010, 18:26   #5

when u lvl ur dk rank u get 3 stats and 1 skill point
Old 09/05/2010, 19:13   #6

You don't need that much skills points if you know how to build it right.
Old 09/06/2010, 05:33   #7

Umm i don't know why people don't use Dual Mace instead of dual axe, i belive Dual mace adds 5% dmg + 40% crit rate from buff wouldn't that do more damage at a crit than Dual Axe. I'm planning on this build but I am not to sure, can anyone tell me any downfalls other that lower base damage then Axe's?
Old 09/06/2010, 23:06   #8

elite*gold: 20
Well there are many things to consider while going s/s and dual axes at a low level like 100. Since you do not have too much skill points to invest in both. Since 2moons is a pvp and pve based game if you try to successfully get both right at a low level you wont be strong pvp or pve wise since you wont be able to invest in your main skills. So I suggest you get to lvl 115 first then go to this build and till 15 you keep just dual axe build which is great for pve and at 115 add s/s to it and you will be pvp master as well. Well you gotta know how to setup right combos as well and switch up between weapon during fights.

Here is my typical build at 115

Now as you can see I have kept 10 spare points. That is for you to decide where you want to invest them. If you wanna get better at pve then they can go towards skills like soul knight/divide spear etc. If you are more pvp person these skills can go towards air smashing and igen dash.

Some tips for pvp. Always start with s/s. Now I havent played 2moons in years but I do remember somethings about pvp as thats why i loved the game.

Start with s/s and have buffs like attack accel, wind rush, insense, sword defense ready right before you go to fight then first skill you use is faedol launch-->blind jab-->air smashing-->blind jab again--->switch to dual-->Igen Dash(creates distance between u and ur opponent with last hit, which gives u space to use energetic blade while they are recovering, so easy critical hut for u )-->energetic blade.

Those are some basic fast movements and skills with low cooldowns but high damage. Now it also depends which class you are fighting, if you are fighting classes like hunter/mage who run a lot that is pretty good. But classes like summoner/segnale use more aoe attacks with high damage. for bagi since they kb u a lot use s/s and keep using sword defense, blind jab and faedol launch as it keeps your defense high. with other aks always s/s which seems to work best. aloken idk since i havent played 2mooons when aloken was out. But yea the best way is to try everything yourself.

Once you are really high level like 130 no 140+ my fav build is tri with s/s/2h sword/dual axe. So you have a counter for every single class.
Thanks
1 User