Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Character for C runs?

Discussion on Best Character for C runs? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Character for C runs?

I have been searching all over the forum and i cant seem to find a direct post that may answer my question. I have a 87 (Full Heal/Support build form lvl 30 whip) segnale and its quite slow to do a full C run, due to lack of damage.
I am planning on making a Full heal dagger hunter level 1 dagger, but im not to sure if its the best character to farm argates at a low level, ranging form lvl 60-75.

So my question is what character/build is best to farm argates in crespo C from levels 60-80?

Thank you for the answer, and if there is a direct post to this answer, it would be nice if you can direct me to it.
Old 08/29/2010, 03:43   #2

lol lets evaluate....
ak- shield/watever wep build: sucks at dmg, those if using sword, vital stab is gud at reducing hp on bosses on first use.
2hand: neutral in def n dmg
dual weild: can cause rlly gud dmg but ull need ltos of health pots n ull get hit hard
hunter- gud dmg w dagger usign silent killer n low spin. best class for dmg dealin, but better if use at highest lvl possible cuz low def? health dagger hunter is a gud candidate if u dont mind slower progress. bow hunter also is a gud one.
summ- best 74+. their spirit dagger does excellent dmg. (something gamehi stupidly unbalanced) n they have pet to sometimes distract mobs. a gud candidate too
mages- ofc awesome aoe, great magical dmg. a good one.... if u have enuf skill to lvl ur elemntal moves..... cuz they r so close for upgrade. like honestly at 83 my lv 51 moves r still lv 1... n low hp cuz of hi required spr
bagi- lol tank yes, dmg? hell noz. a pure dex seg can heal her way thru a bagi's ambush w both hand tied behind her back. only thing to save those weak dmgers r knockbacks.
seg- pure dex? yes can do c fast but hard to stay alive w bosses. pure health? ***** forget it. w seg i suggest waiting til 92+
aloks- again sucks, however they r #1 choice after 84. blow is manificent in dealing w mobs n bosses.
overall hunters, summs, n dual aks r top choices for 60-80. wat u wanna use it up to u
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2010, 02:50   #3

elite*gold: 1
i say hunt/mages because nice dmg.
just hack do non aggro hack and go let have your fun i think you cant be banned in dg if using hacks because no one see you
Old 09/01/2010, 09:09   #4

Depends, a GM can watch your run actually and if he/ she is spotting you while doing vac hack, you will be screwed and get f in the a ^^

Make sure you act like a normal player and a GM will not give any attention to you

Larsks
Old 09/02/2010, 16:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpdateSeeker View Post
aloks- again sucks, however they r #1 choice after 84. blow is manificent in dealing w mobs n bosses.
i thought blow didn't work for bosses
Old 09/04/2010, 02:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinitenshi View Post
i thought blow didn't work for bosses
it doesnt lol, he is the same guy that said pure DEX seg can outheal bagi, rofl. sometimes ppl say things so stupid its not even worth correcting them.
Thanks
1 User