Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To All People That Wish To Use Hacks

Discussion on To All People That Wish To Use Hacks within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down To All People That Wish To Use Hacks

Before creating 10 million threads about are we gonna be able to hack again, and why the old versions of Rexignation don't work. Look at the forum you are in. READ a bit.

Nebular is/was on vacation and when she decides to start working on the new cracks, she'll have a massive amount of work infront of her since there have been quite a few game updates since the last version of Rex.

I know i don't post as often as others, but that is because i do not have to. Most of my questions are answered here already. JUST READ AND SEARCH a little. The moderators of this forum must have a fun time going through all these duplicated version of threads and posts.

Well yes, i am flaming a bit here but sheesh people. Before i knew what i was doing on 2moon hacks, i read almost every site i could find about the subject, and tried probaly 10 thousand different ways. Until i somehow stumbled onto this forum and then Success.. If you have a question, then yes people will be most glad to help you. But make sure it hasn't already been answered.

Ok... Sorry, just had to vent.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2010, 02:09   #2

Ok, this isn't the area to vent, but people should read this.
Other than the guardians, i've been reporting non stop. So for that, I thank you.
Old 08/25/2010, 05:15   #3

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
People wont stop posting new threads just couse u say so, even though ur right.
Just check the rexignation thread, mods keep asking people not to spam the thread when the bypass is outdated, give out infractions, and finaly have to close the thread. Stuff like this has been talked about, and its pointless.
Old 08/25/2010, 12:27   #4

1 million threads about rexign dont work are useless? ( yes they are) but dont u think that 1 million threads about 1 million threads about rexign dont work are pretty much useless also?
especially when we have info threads like this

so plz stop posting things like this cozz that makes u as much of a noob as the one that asks why rexign dont work
and yea mod plz close this thread
Old 08/25/2010, 13:07   #5

If so, then anyone of you smart ppl might give me a hint of what to look for if i did want to use hack? Most of the threads is about ReXIGN "wait for neb and play normal" and other looks to be outdated months ago. Be great if someone would point us in the right way instead of just blocking the path, like most of the "smart-ppl-that-CAN-read usually does.
Old 08/25/2010, 13:34   #6

I just can't understand , why make people threads ,like this?
Isn't this non-sense?
Ok Nebular's Bypass is outdated , then? Please don't make thread so "when will u come back Neb" and etc..
Ok , I know i am just a newbie , but this is my opinion
Old 08/25/2010, 15:49   #7

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
#closed
Closed Thread