Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IP conflict

Discussion on IP conflict within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IP conflict

is there any way that i can play acclaim 2moons?
BTW im from the philippines SEA
so if anyone can help me to play 2moons it will be a very good help tnx guys more power EPVP
Old 08/10/2010, 02:28   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Try here

This is global dekaron version, acclaims 2moons will be no more in a month.

Register at and play, if you pick SIZ server you will be able to see players from 2moons
Old 08/11/2010, 00:52   #3

why do u wanan play 2moons? i mean dats why they made dekaron SEA!
Old 08/11/2010, 01:04   #4

#3 #report for spam just unecesery post that's not answer anything
Old 08/11/2010, 01:16   #5

@swed, im asking for the reason of the thread, all im lookin for is a simple answer from the author, he doesnt even HAVE to reply to dat, posts dont have ot answer nofin, so why dont u gtfo, get off ur fat ***, n go lose some weight, u 40 yr old **** living in ur mom's basement. like seriously gtfo. stop fkin tryna failed atk me

edit: btw, #reported @swedie for unreasonable report, and trying to provoke a fight
Old 08/11/2010, 11:13   #6

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Enough with reports, please report only valid violations.