Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Geting unbaned on IP (pservers)

Discussion on Geting unbaned on IP (pservers) within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Geting unbaned on IP (pservers)

Hey if you got baned on IP on any pserver you can use mi metod for me it works every time on any pserver , first you must make a new acc on a forum or send a suport tiket , you must say that your owner of a internet cafe and the hacker is not anymore active , and you request the IP unbaned because there are more ppl how got baned for no reason , for me it works .
Old 07/24/2010, 00:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
or u just reset ur router to get a new ip

most ppl have dynamic IPs oO
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wtb css vac unbaned esl unused
05/06/2010 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
hi ich suche einen css account der unbaned ist und esl unused ist zahle 10 euro psc. Account im vorraus dann psc es sei denn -middleman -trusted seller... (man sieht eindeutig das er nicht scammed (11,0,0 ist zum beispiel ein itrader den ich sehn will )
[Search CSS - Account UNBANED]
04/07/2010 - Trading - 5 Replies
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:52KOn_Z_QFne2M: http://i66.servimg.com/u/f66/13/46/77/18/css11.jpg Salut Pvpers Wie oben erwähnt - ich suche einen UNBANED Css - Account! Ich biete E*Gold - PM me mit Preisvorschlag Cheers,
I need help geting in to my old account.
08/27/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi, This post might sound like i am hacker,scamer or something like that but i am not so i hope you understand. I have a old account that i have forgotten the pass and S.A to. I think you can Brut-Force the S.A to change the pass so i can get in but i don't know. If someone could please tell me if that is possible i would appreciate it. Thank You, Connor
Geting plvl WTF?
07/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 21 Replies
1. i read like 5 tro guides and all the same geting plvl the bigest problem i have is No 1 plvling in BI every 1 always full do i need wait somewere to archer come like i whisper them they say all this my friend then other 1 say all this my guild the next 1 say pay me money and i will plvl you . so this is really sux i have no idea how get plvl to lvl 70 people say you can get plvl to 70 in 1 day i say i cant get plvl to 40 in 1 day _-_.. here the big question its sounds wierd but what...