Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FIGHT OFF SCAMMING ACCOUNT WITH MY IDEA XD

Discussion on FIGHT OFF SCAMMING ACCOUNT WITH MY IDEA XD within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/09/2010, 02:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Blunt You will show pms or i can show ? ^^ its great u show only half talk^^
Old 07/09/2010, 10:14   #17

To be honest that a stupid ideal and you won't get ban even if there is a picture of the character hacking, But you will have a high possibility on the black list. the reason why they don't ban from picture is because of the technology of CS3 &CS4 photo shop .also from hacking because you can do pretty much everything on the game but only from you computer to your naked eye. for example you can change level 1 char to level 200 if you want but only visible from your game not to everyone ESL. So if you hate someone use CE change it to there name and level and take picture of it than send it to GM .Than the possibility of them being on blacklist is high
Old 07/09/2010, 14:52   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphen View Post
Blunt You will show pms or i can show ? ^^ its great u show only half talk^^
It's great how you don't show anything
Old 07/10/2010, 02:05   #19

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
#closed
Closed Thread