Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help Aloken skill buff guild

This is a discussion on Help Aloken skill buff guild within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category; Hello everyone my aloken just hit 130 and now i wanna play legit but have no ideal what skill buff ...

Old   #1

Help Aloken skill buff guild

Hello everyone my aloken just hit 130 and now i wanna play legit but have no ideal what skill buff is useful since i never use it while hacking. can anyone guild me through ? what aloken skill buff is useful so i can max it out. thx in advance

Old 06/11/2010, 13:45   #2

Depends on the situation really.

Attack you use either Blow or Mana Shock, but against bosses you'd probably have to use Increased Range if you wanted them to work (Blow and Mana Shock don't seem to go off when used against bosses...bug or not, I don't know).

Defense almost always use Decrease Damage, with Reflect on bagis and AKs (unless they're fail, and are getting hit hard). Of course, just like a seg, listen to what your buffees say. If they want something different, and you are in a giving mood, give it to them.

And, just like segs, the singles are MUCH better than the groups. Don't even bother learning the groups, your singles cool quickly (and since they aren't time-based, no need to worry about them running out before you get everyone buffed).
Thanks
1 User
playboyx (06/12/2010)
Old 06/12/2010, 00:01   #3

you shouldve took breaks to learn how to play every 20 lvls -.-, i would say go to 2moons forums and look at aloken section
Old 06/12/2010, 00:32   #4

jinxedgenocide thx alot for your reply. as for single buff and party buff. i can't buff my self with the single buff ,i can only buff other with it. but as for party buff am getting it too hihihi. my point is i wanna be strong only to my self not to buff for other.
Old 06/14/2010, 21:38   #5

Do you have auto-self target enabled? Using control mode B? No reason you shouldn't be able to target yourself with E to use the singles.