Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help tran up quest magic stone !!!

Discussion on need help tran up quest magic stone !!! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help tran up quest magic stone !!!

hi i have read and search and did 3 run in the transport of karon but no luck of the magic stone for my tran up quest. now those of you that already did the quest can you give me some tip on how to get the magic stone . like which mob drop it and do i attack the mob first before my team or other party attack it? any help would be nice thx in advance
Old 06/01/2010, 13:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
The first mobs (lizard mobs) drop the stones.If you can,ask ur party to kill the lizard mobs and than relog and do the same again till stone drops.If you are not the only one needing it won't be easy to get one,cuz drop rate isn't high.And there is no matter who will atk or kill the mobs
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Csro Magic Stone
04/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Heyo, i have a question to the csro experts :P today i saw at the Stallnetwork a Stone named "Magic Stone of Sharpness" can some1 tell me what this stone make?
Help data + item +tran
03/04/2010 - Zero - 1 Replies
How to add articles to Chomsky-aptom +5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 zpshop how to edit the information item how the lines do not appear below let me share a few tools to support the GM and to edit a file number of zero game
Who knows how to make magic stone piece tradable?
08/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
thanks
How to make Magic Stone Piece TRADABLE?
08/09/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
guys please teach me..
Magic Stone Pieces
08/08/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Okay, so I cannot seem to do Crevice A with my 116 Summy, rofl. I can do it with my 114 Seg, but not my Summy. So, if I dual client it and party them, I figured out it would take me 18 A runs to get the 35 pieces for my summy, which is 9 hours. I hate Crevice and would really like to not have to spend 9 hours doing it. If I solo B, it will take me 18 runs, but it will take longer than 9 hours, so A runs would be faster. Does anybody know a way to glitch the game or something to make it...