Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

scamers dill sites

Discussion on scamers dill sites within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
scamers dill sites

i been looking for dill in all web sites that sell dil plzz dont buy not for now all scam u saying that got dill and after u buy they turn arround and say "soory the dill is hott...no dill we got hacked... ur server is down...bla bla, just dont get ur self in trouble becouse off this blody suckers

can we get here all u negative and web sites that u got scamed?

leave here mines

w.buy-2moons-dil
w.2moons-gold.ne
okaygood
etc.. etc..
Old 05/29/2010, 21:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenlicker View Post
i been looking for dill in all web sites that sell dil plzz dont buy not for now all scam u saying that got dill and after u buy they turn arround and say "soory the dill is hott...no dill we got hacked... ur server is down...bla bla, just dont get ur self in trouble becouse off this blody suckers

can we get here all u negative and web sites that u got scamed?

leave here mines

w.buy-2moons-dil
w.2moons-gold.ne
okaygood
etc.. etc..
yes i got scammed too but my friend got dil -.-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Scamers List
03/02/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 5 Replies
I think this will be very usefull to all new members that want to sell a account or to trade. *Edited by trane. Tell me more i will edit.
Virdeal.com are scamers !!!!
07/31/2009 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
If you plan to sell gold to anyone dont work with this guys.Company is broke and they wont pay you one cent.I was trying for 7 days to get my payment and here is last conversation with them: Ognjen: Moneybookers payment.Still waiting Welcome Ognjen! Your request has been directed to the http://silkroad-gold.virdeal.com department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call. Call accepted by operator RMB. Currently in room: RMB. RMB: hi Ognjen: hello again
Dekaron eu trusted dill sites
05/27/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Has anyone ever bought dills at eu dekaron yet ? At the moment i have no idea if any of those advertised sites are scams, so if anyone had a positive experience with dill ordering on dekaron eu, give me the link here.
want to trade abaddon dill for treiste dill
06/09/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
want to trade 100mil on abaddon for 100dill on trieste if u trust worthy then we do it normal way if u new then we use middleman ty also give 2mil just cuz the person helpped :)