Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any idea why?

Discussion on any idea why? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any idea why?

if i try to connect with a valid client

2moons website says server not found.

but when i use res i can launch and play, and many others are in the game so anyone have any ideas? i can't get valid client to work, and i can't get to 2moons site to re-download client
Old 05/29/2010, 08:02   #2

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2010, 08:10   #3

thank you i was freaking out
Old 05/29/2010, 11:30   #4

i got the same problem my launcher error . i search and read and i notice there were people able to log in and play with no problem and a lot of people can't. anyway was anyone in this hacking forum was able to log in and play? if yes can you help us out?
Old 05/29/2010, 13:40   #5

update.ini and Ip: dkpatch.cdnetworks.net
Old 05/29/2010, 14:21   #6

acclaim·OWNED =$

What are hackers?
Hackers are computer passionate people , which usually aim to “break” certain codes, databases, web pages etc.. They are considered criminals in most states of the world. Real hackers do not “destroy” typically web pages like personal ones. Common targets of attacks by hackers are important systems that have advanced protection and contain secret information, such as databases like the Pentagon or NASA. Once obtained, these files (information) are published throughout the Internet to be viewed or used by more people.A real hacker has to follow a “code of laws of hackers”, which is well established, known and respected.

Amateur hackers
Are “hackers” that are attacking random targets, anywhere and anytime they have the opportunity.

Crackers
Crackers are a particular style of hackers, who are specialize in “breaking” shareware programs, or which require a serial code. The only ones who are affected by this category of hackers are those who write programs.

Mass E – mail-s
Mass E – mail-s hackers or spammers are those that send large amounts of e-mail (or other information), containing unsolicited offers, or random information, submitted in order to block certain servers.

In our case, this character, entitled ‘hacker’ broke several accounts of 2moons/9D/BOTS.. players and a VGM, VGM [Serena] as shown in the video made by him on You Tube. He wanted to show :

-to Acclaim how vulnerable is it as game company;

-to players that they can’t distinguish between what is official and what is not (many of the accounts got hacked through Acclaim e-mai support (he pretended to be from Acclaim and many players buy it)

**fount:
100% true

have fun acclaim reversing the VPS ;back s00n InS4n6c0ka / dyablo ;
Old 05/29/2010, 15:49   #7

your welcome. download this .ini file and replace the old one. if you can run hacks im sure you know where it goes.