Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to vac more monsters all over the map?

Discussion on How to vac more monsters all over the map? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to vac more monsters all over the map?

Well I just wanted to know how to vac mobs all over the map I know how to do every thing but except editing the vac script any one? Thanks alot if you help me ^^
Old 04/27/2010, 18:41   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
I've seen alot of "people" like you, but the anwser stays the same, you cant do it, couse only monsters that have you in they'r range (sight) will vac to you.
Old 04/27/2010, 18:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist View Post
I've seen alot of "people" like you, but the anwser stays the same, you cant do it, couse only monsters that have you in they'r range (sight) will vac to you.
Any way to change site range? Becuase I get tired of just walking through walls getting mobs for a while even with speed hack and mob speed hack and yes i know how to edit how many mobs follow you....
Old 04/27/2010, 20:49   #4

So you havnt ever tried this game legitly?
If you ar that lazy, why do you even play mmorpgs?