Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can any1 help plz?Update fail...

Discussion on Can any1 help plz?Update fail... within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Can any1 help plz?Update fail...

Yeah i know lots of ppl got stuck at the a6 update... I got my game to work then but now i had to reput windows cuz of some problems whit my pc and lost all my data. Now i tryed to instal 2moons and at the patchin it gets bugged and down where it should write the patch number ,its a 5 or a 6. And yes i tryed downloading the client from different places :2moons website, 2moons forum and elitepvpers (from LEVIATHAN). Each gave me the same result. Its funny that the GH dekaron never has these errors..."FAILCLAIM"
Btw here's a ss of the launcher...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg launcher.jpg (8.1 KB, 5 views)

Tags
fail update

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help MasterWalker update for l2dreams L2walker Verify Fail NOW Aug 9 2010
08/13/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Master your guide and tips works before Aug. 9, 2010 few minutes lately Verify Fail I don't know why, please try and check l2dreams now post some update MasterWalker IDOL!!
Wr-Update Fail !!
06/23/2010 - WarRock - 18 Replies
WICHTIG ! ! ! an alle... es öffnet sich ein tab da heist dan WRUpdater dan steht da drinne ERROR: Cannot find exeute file! ImageBanana - wrFail.jpg kann mir jemand eine lösung geben ? ^^ :handsdown:
About this Fail Board and another Fail User
02/15/2010 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
I sent this to Kev, the Mod of this Section, some Time ago. He said he'll think about what to do, but of course he didn't, so I'll just post it here, so the Kids can start one more brainless Flamewar about something... ... I just read some random Thread from "Trismic" and realized his Signature. It has a Link to his website http://methus.co.nr and after a Sec I recalled where I know his website from... He is promoting a fake "Mabinogi Gold Generator" on Youtube which tries to gather...
rSRO = fail or not fail?
01/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 44 Replies
Admins are lazy and stupid. Cant login 24/7 servers are full of goldbots... and no item mall so you cant buy prem+ my vote is failzor